Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 7:45 PM
Default Editing store items so they work on community lots?
Title says it all. I'm trying to get the sink and stove from the store Provençal set enabled for community lots so I can put them in the Champs Les Sims base camp, but of course they're protected objects so S3OC and S3PE don't like opening them. I'm on a Mac, which means my modding tools are limited to whatever I can run with Wine. (I haven't tried TSRW yet.) Anyone know how I can make these objects available on community lots? It's so irritating to have a set that would be perfect for a community lot and yet not have all the objects available for community lots by default.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by springacres
Title says it all. I'm trying to get the sink and stove from the store Provençal set enabled for community lots so I can put them in the Champs Les Sims base camp, but of course they're protected objects so S3OC and S3PE don't like opening them. I'm on a Mac, which means my modding tools are limited to whatever I can run with Wine. (I haven't tried TSRW yet.) Anyone know how I can make these objects available on community lots? It's so irritating to have a set that would be perfect for a community lot and yet not have all the objects available for community lots by default.

Have you tried the build buy restriction choker from this page? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450059
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by binary beetle
Have you tried the build buy restriction choker from this page? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450059

I didn't even know about it! Thank you so very much <3
[eta] Also, it turns out the sink was already enabled for community lots by default - which really begs the question of why they didn't do the same for the stove.