Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nysha's "Free, No Obligation! Window Set Recoloured

by Michelle Posted 12th Nov 2016 at 9:00 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:20 AM by Michelle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 1:44 PM
I was so hoping you would recolor these in your woods, Michelle. But, you went above and beyond by matching some of the additional in-game colors. Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 6:18 PM
All the colors! They look great.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 9:15 PM
hi, i was just randomly looking around MTS and I came across this, I would love to see this ported to sims 4
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:21 PM
Wonderful Recolours
Thank you Michelle for all these beautiful recolours of Nysha's windows , I have downloaded them all, as they are all so lovely!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 11:56 AM
I love love love your MALM recolours of everything. MALM is my favourite colour range and I've always struggled with matching stuff with them!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 8:13 AM
I'm not interested in the windows, but do I need them for the door recolors to show up?
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:09 PM
@jasperville - These are recolours of Nysha's windows only. You can find the Base Game Doors in AL Wood colours HERE and HERE. Other Doors and Windows in AL Wood and MALM colours can be found HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@jasperville - These are recolours of Nysha's windows only. You can find the Base Game Doors in AL Wood colours HERE and HERE. Other Doors and Windows in AL Wood and MALM colours can be found HERE.

Thank you for clarifying