Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1912 Sears Modern Home 157

by Red Sonja Posted 12th Nov 2016 at 3:31 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2016 at 10:25 PM by Red Sonja
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 10:04 PM
It's absolutely stunning! I just love the amount of effort you've put into recreating all of the little details that one would associate with a home of this era. I'm just totally in love with it right now, if it were a real house furnished and presented this beautifully I'd buy it in an instant! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 10:50 PM
Love, love, love it. Thanks so much, not just for the house, but for the sizable yard, and a garage. The house is beautiful, and is a great replica. I hope you'll be inspired to create more of these historical beauties!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 6:18 AM
Just jaw-dropping GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep them coming
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 9:57 AM
This is a really amazing house. Thanks a lot for sharing ;)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 11:51 PM
It's awesome. Perfect house for my sims "parents". I just wish you would have included all the CC. I like the uploaders who do that so we don't have to go searching for twenty different items.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 11:09 PM
I love all the houses you make. And yes you could be a realtor as you said in the Morgan House Plan. I tried to thank you for that one but had trouble with finding where to write . So this is a good place to thank you for both houses Peggy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 5:35 PM
love all of your houses I have almost all of them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 2:50 AM
Thank you