Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tropic Tides (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 10th Dec 2016 at 10:32 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:20 PM by pancake101

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 1:02 AM
Wow this is stunning, lovely use of colors, gives the perfect warm feel :D Thanks for sharing ;)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Wow this is stunning, lovely use of colors, gives the perfect warm feel Thanks for sharing

Thanks! I believe that if I were to live on an island I'd live in a house like this
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 5:56 PM
This is awesome. I've been looking around for water huts to replace the one set I had that came with the Suvadiva Resort World. Great job decorating. Love it. Thank you so much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
This is awesome. I've been looking around for water huts to replace the one set I had that came with the Suvadiva Resort World. Great job decorating. Love it. Thank you so much.

You're very welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 7:34 PM
This is among the most attractive lots I've seen so far. I don't have Island Paradise installed at the moment, recent re-install of Windows & everything else and I'm slowly putting Sims3 back in bit by bit & starting out from scratch. When IP does go in though, I definitely want this lot in there. Thanks for making this and sharing it with us, much appreciated. Just a quick question; could this be used with Sunlit Tides, or was it designed specifically for Isla Paradiso with it's deeper water and the new features of the expansion?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FerDeLance
This is among the most attractive lots I've seen so far. I don't have Island Paradise installed at the moment, recent re-install of Windows & everything else and I'm slowly putting Sims3 back in bit by bit & starting out from scratch. When IP does go in though, I definitely want this lot in there. Thanks for making this and sharing it with us, much appreciated. Just a quick question; could this be used with Sunlit Tides, or was it designed specifically for Isla Paradiso with it's deeper water and the new features of the expansion?

It was built to mostly fit in crystal water beach in isla paradiso. But you can always experiment in other places and see if it works. It just may!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pancake101
It was built to mostly fit in crystal water beach in isla paradiso. But you can always experiment in other places and see if it works. It just may!

Okay I gotcha. I'll give it a blast in Sunlit Tides, see how it goes. If you have that SC, you probably already know, the big problem with that one - large as it is - is finding some space in there build anything. If I can fit it in somewhere, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again for the share.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th May 2017 at 7:49 PM
Love it very nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 12:54 AM
gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 8:36 PM
This lot is awesome, thank you so much. I'm using it to play Isla Paradiso for the first time. (I've used it as a vacation world before.)

I only have two small issues. One, I had to put a door at the kitchen unit, instead of an arch, as sims were routing all the way to the back bedrooms and those doors upon arrival. I set the kitchen as the front door.
Also, when the paperkids bring the newspaper, they swim to the middle and drop it on the sand next to the living room, instead of at the front by the mailbox. Easy to fix as I just click and drag the paper to where I want it. I'm not sure how to fix that, though.

Thank you for this awesome home!