Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodworking Custom Furniture 1

by Leniad Posted 8th Jan 2017 at 7:31 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2017 at 6:11 PM by Leniad : Update Chess Set after patch

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:15 PM
thank you for new content! By the way, your link below does not work.

Requirement :
1. Requires WoodworkCustomFurnitureNToysMenus
modthesims.info/download.php?t=587822
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:32 PM
Default Link
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
thank you for new content! By the way, your link below does not work.

Requirement :
1. Requires WoodworkCustomFurnitureNToysMenus
modthesims.info/download.php?t=587822

Thank you, link fixed. Enjoy the furniture.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:34 PM
And now we can really operate our own furniture store. Thanks so much! These are too cool.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 10:53 PM Last edited by deathrolla : 8th Jan 2017 at 11:28 PM.
I noticed something you may need to tweak. The options under Craft Custom Furniture all say "Craft Custom Furniture" followed by the cost, so don't tell you which piece of furniture you're about to make. They work fine though, so its just a cosmetic change needed. The toy menu is fine and says which toy you are about to make, followed by the cost. Loving this mod already.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 11:25 PM
Default Oddity
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
I noticed something you may need to tweak. The options under Craft Custom Furniture all say "Craft Custom Furniture" followed by the cost. The toys are fine and say which toy you are about to make, followed by the cost. Loving this mod already.

I noticed that once when sim was inspired. I thought it was just me.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 11:46 PM
I'd love this even more if the bed was just a bedframe. I play with separated frames and mattresses for maximum customization.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 12:54 AM
Default Bedframe
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
I'd love this even more if the bed was just a bedframe. I play with separated frames and mattresses for maximum customization.

Cool idea. I haven't played with that, but I am open to including bedframes as sepearates, if you want to collaborate.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
I noticed that once when sim was inspired. I thought it was just me.

Working fine with inspired and others too. Haven't been able to reproduce it again, and to be honest I wouldn't be bothered if I did see it again, it won't ruin my fun playing with the mod. Thanks again. Great mod ...and looks to have lots of potential for future additions too ;-).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 10:09 PM
This is amazing!!!
I didn't know I needed this until now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 2:23 PM
Any chance of adding a bookcase or a display cabinet to future development of this mod? But, Love the concept.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 10:54 PM
Default Bookcase
Quote: Originally posted by wew1331
Any chance of adding a bookcase or a display cabinet to future development of this mod? But, Love the concept.

Bookcase already completed and should be in next batch of furniture.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 5:10 AM
I absolutely love this! I was looking for something like this the other day. Might I suggest giving them slightly better stats in line with what other woodwork items have?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:25 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 4:41 AM
Fixed Mirror after patch, now practice speech works properly.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:07 AM
Thank you for this great idea, Can you please do bed and potty for the toddlers.

Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:21 PM
Default Toddlers
Quote: Originally posted by tomboy
Thank you for this great idea, Can you please do bed and potty for the toddlers.

Thank you for sharing.

Toddler bed,bed frame,potty,highchair and toys are in process. They will be added to the next version of the menu and then uploaded.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:08 PM
That is great news. I have all you furnishings now and I am so very pleased that I tried it. My Sims were in big trouble - not enough money to pay their bills, so I had them craft the full kitchen set and sold what was in the kitchen, then replaced it with the crafted items. Money to pay bills and some left over. The kitchen looks great with all the matching items.
My Sim family live in a replicated version of the Ranch House from the TV series Bonanza and the furniture is the perfect style for them. They are going to be very busy crafting the rest of the furnishings Again thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 7:27 AM
I love these line of mods. However, thought you should know the chess table does not work in my game. I made the dining chair for my homemade table and when sim sits to play they bounce right back up. I even tried buying regular chairs and it just refuses to function correctly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 10:09 AM
Sorry to hear that cejaan. The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is having some other CC chess set loaded. I haven't had that type of issue. Good luck and sorry you had a problem.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:53 AM
thank for this very good mods but i have a bug with the wooden chess set, my sim can not play.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 3:54 PM
Default Chess set
Quote: Originally posted by ccil0642
thank for this very good mods but i have a bug with the wooden chess set, my sim can not play.

Apparently the toddler update broke the chess function. I will post update when I get it fixed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:23 PM
Patched the chess set and added as its own zip. Apparently Toddlers need to "Check out" a chess set.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 12:59 PM
I do not know for toddlers whether or not they can play chess but adults still can not despite the patch
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 3:24 PM
Default Playing Chess
Quote: Originally posted by ccil0642
I do not know for toddlers whether or not they can play chess but adults still can not despite the patch

I just downloaded the patch and installed, Adults can play chess. Not sure why it isn't working for you.