Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simburbia - Something for Everyone! All Playable Lot Types from All EP; No CC

by SimmyRN Posted 9th May 2017 at 2:32 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2022 at 2:18 AM by SimmyRN : Note 04/04/18: New Sims File Share link added.

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:07 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:24 AM.
Default Allegro Cafe & Pool Hall
Community Lot # 1 - Allegro Cafe & Pool Hall
University Hangout
20x30
F: 107,332
U: 35,934
Inspired by Cafe Allegro, Seattle Washington's Original Espresso Bar established in 1975, Allegro Cafe is a great place for University sims - or other caffeine addicts - to get their daily fix and grab a snack. Caffeinated sims can play instruments or expound on philosophical issues in the first floor coffee bar. Or, shoot pool in the building next door. Upstairs at the cafe is a Ping-Pong table, photo booth, and the cafe office. On the third floor is an outdoor juice keg, dance floor, whiteboard, and foosball table. Spawns barista. Has LLAMA. Local law enforcement tends to stake out the alleyway, so everyone should feel safe at Allegro Cafe & Pool Hall!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:07 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:24 AM.
Default Gypsy Campground
Community Lot # 2 - Gypsy Campground
Small Park with Gypsy Wagon Rabbit Hole
20x20
F: 19,624
U: 12,534
The gypsy caravan has come to Simburbia! Campground has bee hives, fire pit, grill, tents, Supernatural plants, and the Gypsy Wagon Rabbit Hole. There are also amenities like a toilet, bath house, refrigerator, and soda machine.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:07 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:25 AM.
Default Simburbia Internat'l Airport
Community Lot # 3 - Simburbia Internat'l Airport
No Visitors Allowed
50x60
F: 417,037
U: 93,328
With architecture inspired by modern airport designs, Simburbia Internat'l Airport has hosted sim travelers from all over Sim Planet. From the efficient ticket agents to the airport security center and concourse with restaurant, shops, and bars, it's bon voyage for sims! Sims can have passport photos taken at the security center. Juiced travelers can wile away layover time by listening to the piano in the piano lounge or dancing on the dance floor. (Public Sounds Stereo may need to be reset to Songwriter music.) Even sims who aren't traveling may want to visit the second floor arcade or business center. The third floor air traffic control center is where all the real action takes place. Spawns register attendants, bartender, and barista. (Notes: Airport entrance is at the left side of lot. Airport parking is not included on lot.)
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:08 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:25 AM.
Default The Kickin' Kowboy Klub
Community Lot # 4 - The Kickin' Kowboy Klub
Local Watering Hole
30x20
F: 88,656
U: 38,504
Drink, two-step, and line dance the night away at The Kickin' Kowboy Klub! Enjoy a friendly game of horseshoes or a little woo-hoo outside. Then, head inside where there are two bars and dance floors. (Public Sounds Stereos may need to be reset to Country music.) Try your luck at bull riding or foosball, or practice chess on the second floor. The third floor has bathrooms, bookcases, and a Kingdomino table. Bars spawn bartenders.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:08 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:26 AM.
Default Simburbia Cemetery
Community Lot # 5 - Simburbia Cemetery
Graveyard
35x50
F: 119,205
U: 47,538
This is the place to go for those sims who wish to visit a graveyard at night. Surely it's just their over-active imaginations when sims feel that someone or something is watching them ...
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:08 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:26 AM.
Default Plumbob Apartments
Residential Lot # 1 - Plumbob Apartments
Late Night Apartment
3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms
15x20
F: 22,047
U: 4,777
Not to be confused with Plumbob Apts. II, Plumbob Apartments has a jungle gym and sandbox outside for the children to play in. Garage parking is available. The first floor of this tri-level apartment has a bedroom with two single beds and bathroom. Kitchen, dining, and living areas are on the second level as well as a half bath. The third level has the master en suite, another bedroom with two single beds, and a third bathroom. There are desks for doing homework - one for each single bed. Houses 6 sims. Two NPC apartments are located on the fourth floor. The fifth floor common area features a hot tub, gym equipment, foosball and chess tables, and lounge chairs. It's the perfect place to take a hot soak and then relax in a lounge chair while taking in Simburbia's sights! Players could easily add a basement laundry room, if desired.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:08 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:27 AM.
Default Enchanting Home - 2 Story
Residential Lot #2 - Enchanting Home - 2 Story x 2
One lot has a crib
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
20x30
F: 23,923
U: 923
One of a series of "enchanting" houses created especially for suburban living, this is a home for a big family! Outdoors there's a grill and play area for the children. The first floor features an open kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace, half bath, and laundry. There's a private patio off the master bedroom. The nursery is next to the master en suite. A reading nook is upstairs along with 3 more bedrooms - 2 with bunk beds - and a full bath. Houses 7 sims plus infant/toddler.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:08 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:28 AM.
Default Modern Triplex
Residential Lot # 3 - Modern Triplex
Late Night apartment house
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
20x20
F: 18,469
U: 3,578
Located on a dead end street near the cemetery, it might not be the best neighborhood but at least it's quiet. Just ignore the tales about ghosts in the graveyard across the street. The playable apartment has an easel, telescope, and small garden in the back yard. Open plan first floor with 1 single bedroom and 1 bathroom. (First floor bedroom could be converted into an office or laundry room.) Upstairs there's a master en suite, a single bedroom, and another bathroom. (Single bedroom upstairs would make an excellent nursery!) Houses 4 sims. 2 NPC apartments.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:09 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:28 AM.
Default Travel Trailer
Residential Lot # 4 - Travel Trailer
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
15x10
F: 15,767
U: 1,047
From the mismatched furniture to the wallpaper that screams the 70s, this travel trailer needs a lot of TLC! Owners may first have to evict any poor college student squatters. At least it has indoor plumbing and a little garden. Houses 3 sims. Uses base game and University objects only except for the Island Paradise boat trailer. (Note: the truck on which the travel trailer sits should be considered decorative only as it was placed using the "MoveObjects on" cheat.)
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:09 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:29 AM.
Default Nectar Maker's Dream
Residential Lot # 5 - Nectar Maker's Dream
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
15x20
F: 16,354
U: 11,078
This modest home is ideal for sims who aspire to be nectar makers! Located next door to the Nectary and down the road from vineyards and orchards, plus with a home garden, all the supplies needed for making top quality nectar are close at hand. Features nectar maker and nectar rack in the basement. Upstairs is 1 bedroom with double bed, an open kitchen, dining, living area, and 1 bathroom. Houses 2 sims. Home can easily be expanded.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:07 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:30 AM.
Default Redorated Simerset Apartment at 2000 Sycamore Street
(Middle) Simerset Apartment
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
F: 16,259
U: 1,102
The middle Simerset apartment building in Simburbia located at 2000 Sycamore Street, this home has been redecorated with an aqua, tan, and orange color scheme. Features better appliances and a breakfast bar.

The other two Simerset apartments have been redecorated as well.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:54 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 19th Jan 2017 at 4:21 AM.
Default More Simburbia Screenshots
Hope it's okay to post some more Simburbia screenshots.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th May 2017 at 3:15 AM
It's here! It's amazing! Congratulations!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:19 AM
This is truly wonderful and creative. It looks like you put A LOT of work into this. You should feel very proud of what you created here. Thank you so much for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:49 AM
Just wonderful! Thank you for your hard work with this one, can't wait to see your other projects, they sounded quite amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th May 2017 at 11:38 AM
Always nice to have new worlds to explore and I really appreciate all the work you've done to give this to us.

Thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th May 2017 at 12:26 PM
Dang! I would love to play in this world.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:24 PM
Looks beautiful, SimmyRN! I can't imagine all the work it took to get this done. Thank you for sharing it since I love to explore new worlds!
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:32 PM
This is super fantastic! thank you so very much. Off to explore this awesome world <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:35 PM
Thank you for still creating worlds for us! It's highly appreciated! :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th May 2017 at 4:37 AM
Thank you for all your kind comments! I hope you're enjoying life in Simburbia! Please let me know of any problems you encounter. (Vincent T. and attuned did such a great job play testing for me, though, that I'm pretty sure problems should be few and far between.) I've got a few more lots I created for Simburia I will upload separately. Plus, I plan to upload a "save game" with some of my favorite families.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th May 2017 at 12:46 PM
This is fantastic!!!!! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:19 PM
Sadly i have tried to install this beautiful world but it won't download am i doing something wrong.
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th May 2017 at 10:24 PM
This looks like an amazing world! Wish I had a better computer that would handle it! I love the idea of having all the packs in one town!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety." -- Psalm 18:2 (New Living Translation)
Page 1 of 5