Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romance Aspiration (TS2-TS4)

by jackboog21 Posted 17th Jan 2017 at 11:56 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2020 at 12:04 PM by jackboog21

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:00 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do these aspirations, I love them all so far One of the things I think the game has been missing is the addition of new ones with the packs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:47 PM
I love your custom traits and aspirations! A lot of them correspond to the characters I recreate. Thank you!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 4:23 PM
Fantastic! I still play Sims 2. These aspirations should add more variety to the Sims in Sims 4. Makes my gaming more interesting!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 5:20 PM
THANK YOU at last sth for my seducer sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 9:38 PM
Are you planning to do the pleasure aspiration from TS2? I miss that one so much and I'd love to have it back! Thank you for doing these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:27 PM
Thank you, love all of them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixiejuice
Are you planning to do the pleasure aspiration from TS2? I miss that one so much and I'd love to have it back! Thank you for doing these.

Here is my release order after Romance. Fortune, Popularity, Pleasure, Friendly (TS2 GBA), Romantic (TS2 GBA), Intimidating (TS2 GBA), Creativity (TS2 Console), Power (TS2 Beta), Craft (TS2 Beta), Party (TS2 DS). Once I finish those I'll move onto making aspirations from the Lifetime Wishes of TS3.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jackboog21
Here is my release order after Romance. Fortune, Popularity, Pleasure, Friendly (TS2 GBA), Romantic (TS2 GBA), Intimidating (TS2 GBA), Creativity (TS2 Console), Power (TS2 Beta), Craft (TS2 Beta), Party (TS2 DS). Once I finish those I'll move onto making aspirations from the Lifetime Wishes of TS3.

omg yas! thank you so much for doing these! I can't wait until you get to TS3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 12:25 PM
This was the first mod i have ever downloaded completely new to the mod and cc thing! and i did it!! love this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:29 AM
I love the idea of more aspirations and I think I'd like to give this a try. One small bit of feedback/request, though... I would love it if you could do a variant that would drop the 'Become an Elder" requirement from the last stage, so I could use this aspiration with my vampires. Maybe instead of the Elder requirement you could replace it with something like Have 20 Romantic Interests? Just a suggestion. Thanks for the mod, it looks like fun.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atlantiswinter
I love the idea of more aspirations and I think I'd like to give this a try. One small bit of feedback/request, though... I would love it if you could do a variant that would drop the 'Become an Elder" requirement from the last stage, so I could use this aspiration with my vampires. Maybe instead of the Elder requirement you could replace it with something like Have 20 Romantic Interests? Just a suggestion. Thanks for the mod, it looks like fun.

Thanks for the feedback. I've decided that in the next update the objective can be passed if the Sim is an Elder OR a Vampire. Though, the Vampire part won't be mentioned in the mod, since not everyone has the pack. But I'll mention it on the page. This also doesn't change the compatibility of the mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:43 PM
Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:33 AM
I assume the trait can only be earned by completing the elder stage objectives. Hence my sims won't actually be randy until they're so old that too much woohoo will probably kill them?

Righto, seems a bit tough on the poor souls, but I'll give it a go
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jackboog21
Thanks for the feedback. I've decided that in the next update the objective can be passed if the Sim is an Elder OR a Vampire. Though, the Vampire part won't be mentioned in the mod, since not everyone has the pack. But I'll mention it on the page. This also doesn't change the compatibility of the mod.

Thanks for the update, I'll definitely give this a try now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 5:53 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 6:25 PM
I was wanting something like this! Thanks a ton! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 1:39 PM
Thanks for this work! Just an idea : making it compatible with the WickedWhims Whoohoo?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 7:05 PM
This mod is working or we need an update?
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 9:41 PM
Okay, I tried and I tried but I'm really lacking in the ability to say things delicately, so I'm just going to blurt it out: What do I do with that Seducer trait as an Elder? Wouldn't this aspiration be better to complete as an adult or young adult? I just don't see the reason why one of the steps is to 'become an elder'. If there really is a reason for this, please educate me! But otherwise, I'm just baffled. Also, not ragging on the maker about this or anything, because doing extra aspirations is amazing just by itself, and should be worshipped. Thank you for being you and stay wonderful.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 11:40 PM
Love this aspiration, but the new patch broke it, now it fulfills on it's own even if my sim doesn't choose it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 5:59 AM
Hi just waiting to see if this will be updated for patches? Looks cool I want to try it! Thanks for the content regardless
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 7:55 AM
Hey getting a last exception mentioning this trait
Last Module Called: watcher.py
Last Function Called: process_log_message
Error message: [manus] Exception while finalizing tuning for <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.jackboog21_RomanceAspiration_AspirationLevel_DonFemme_AspLev'>. (KeyError: 'Control')
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sophiebakk
Hey getting a last exception mentioning this trait
Last Module Called: watcher.py
Last Function Called: process_log_message
Error message: [manus] Exception while finalizing tuning for <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.jackboog21_RomanceAspiration_AspirationLevel_DonFemme_AspLev'>. (KeyError: 'Control')

Hi, this mod is still broken. At the moment I'm working on an update to my Knowledge aspiration, then I'll begin work on updating this one. Hopefully I'll have them both updated soon.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 10:26 AM
Is there an update for this mod?
Page 1 of 2