Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Froggy's Toddler Playground

by Snowhaze Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 9:08 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 3:08 AM by Snowhaze : Added link for the toddler bathing suit.

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 2:25 AM
Awesome!! (Y) Now, if we can just get Zerbu, to add Go To Daycare (daycare that we can SEE and USE, I mean), I'll be all set, lol.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 2:50 AM
where did you get the toddler swim suit at?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
where did you get the toddler swim suit at?

Hi,
The bathing suit is called "Frilly Two Piece Toddler Suit" by Bellassims. I've added the link under optional in the downloads.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:50 PM
What a fantastic lot! Thank you for all your hard work. Your lots really give me something to put on the large areas in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 10:02 AM
how do i get this in my game, i have tried
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wwe80
how do i get this in my game, i have tried

Hi,

First check to make sure your game is fully updated. Then download the lot file. Unzip it. Take all the resulting files and place them into your game's Tray Folder. Then download the CC and unzip the files that need unzipping. Place the CC in your Mods folder, then turn on your game. You should be able to find the lot in your game Library. To see it you will need to check off the box marked Advanced and then the box marked Include Custom Content.
If you have followed these steps and you are still having a difficulty finding the lot you may need to repair your game. You can do this through Origin. Make a copy of your Save files first, so you can be sure your saved games will not be corrupted. Once you have repaired the game you can replace the files.

If you are still having problems, try the help pages here at MTS as well at the Sims 4 Forum site. They may be better able to assist you with your specific problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:41 PM
So cute! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:55 PM
Hi, I went to download the CC for Froggy and the 1st download site has massive amounts of viruses on the download page. My anti virus stopped it and windows defender stopped it also, but froze my browser. If they can't use a normal cloud download program and use that ad.fly rubbish I won't use Mods from this site again. Bad news!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jemor53
Hi, I went to download the CC for Froggy and the 1st download site has massive amounts of viruses on the download page. My anti virus stopped it and windows defender stopped it also, but froze my browser. If they can't use a normal cloud download program and use that ad.fly rubbish I won't use Mods from this site again. Bad news!!

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear you had a problem. You have to be careful when downloading something from Adfly. The key to downloading safely is to wait until the countdown ends and then clicking only on the item you are looking to download. Never give any personal information or click on anything that is not the item. If you are not comfortable doing this, then don't download items that use Adfly.
That said, there are no CC items in a tray file, so those are safe.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd May 2017 at 8:01 PM
Thank you! I can't believe EA didn't think to do anything for toddlers outside. At least in Sims 3 they had sandboxes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:46 AM
but toddlers cant leave the lot when traveling? they are forced to stay home???????????????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:39 PM
I've been looking everywhere for a toddler playground, and just couldn't find one that I liked. Here's the answer to my search!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsunechan'w'
but toddlers cant leave the lot when traveling? they are forced to stay home???????????????

Hi,
I've never tried traveling with a toddler in the game. I would think it operates the same as any other lot.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 7:54 PM
very cute, thank you