Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CNY 2017 Maxis Bedroom Recolour

by Liz Posted 30th Jan 2017 at 12:58 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:04 AM by Liz

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 11:36 PM
What a beautiful set-I love it all! Thank you so much!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 2:52 AM
This is all very nice I love everything, thanks for sharing. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 12:58 AM
Awesome as usual! I hate to be the PITA complainer, but I am having an issue with a few of the deco items in my game. It seems the 12th Dynasty Vase, Wall Fan and Wall Scroll are overwriting the beautiful recolors of those objects that you did for the Claybee Bathroom set (at least in my game they are). Both sets are wonderful, and I would love to use both. Thank you for your great work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:20 AM Last edited by Liz : 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:09 AM.
@lucy630, thank you again! Should be all better now, but please do shout if you have any problems, ok? I really do appreciate the reports! ^_^

Quote: Originally posted by Liz
Nono! Not a PITA at all - I totally wanna know if there's a problem, so thanks for letting me know! May knowhow to fix and will hopefully be able to whip it into shape tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by lucy630
Awesome as usual! I hate to be the PITA complainer, but I am having an issue with a few of the deco items in my game. It seems the 12th Dynasty Vase, Wall Fan and Wall Scroll are overwriting the beautiful recolors of those objects that you did for the Claybee Bathroom set (at least in my game they are). Both sets are wonderful, and I would love to use both. Thank you for your great work!

@Sandy2Simmer and @Simonut, thank you both so much for the kind words about my CNY bedroom- I can't tell you how much I appreciate them! Wish I could let everyone who downloaded know, but since you commented I can at least mention to you that I've uploaded fresh copies of the wall fans, wall scroll, and vase, as they were overwriting the ones from another room I did. Hope they haven't been a problem in your game, but if you need/wanna replace, they're up and available. Cheers and thanks again! ♥
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 4:31 AM
The clean, simple look of this set is just wonderful! We all like our "glittery sparklies" but something like this just lets you breathe.....