Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Cereals-With Ingredients 1

by Leniad Posted 8th Feb 2017 at 12:06 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:48 AM by Leniad : Vegetarian update

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 8:14 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 1:11 PM
Thank you for your wonderful work! I love all your creations, they are so delicious and beautiful. And if I can offer as an idea - it would be nice to have custom holiday and wedding cakes. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 9:05 PM
Thanks again!
Love how you give us the options to use ingredients or not.
Its great actually having something to do with the foods we harvest.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 5:31 PM
I really love everything you make. I love that our toddlers can eat this too! Custom foods make gardening so much worthwhile.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:06 PM
Your cereals aren't showing up in my game, and I have all the sims 4 packs, could they be the reason why I can't see them in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 8:19 PM
I didn't find the cereals in the game either but, i retried today, hope they work,,,Sims are hungryyyyy...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 12:56 AM
Default Missing cereal
Quote: Originally posted by sunflowerchild
Your cereals aren't showing up in my game, and I have all the sims 4 packs, could they be the reason why I can't see them in my game.

All of my food items require the MTS Food interactions.

Requires Custom Food Interactions_v2.2 OR HIGHER.

Some of these recipes also require the custom fruit. Follow links to objects in main text
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
All of my food items require the MTS Food interactions.

Requires Custom Food Interactions_v2.2 OR HIGHER.

Some of these recipes also require the custom fruit. Follow links to objects in main text
'

The oatmeal shows up on the breakfast menu but it's not showing up in the Cook Custom Meals menu. I have the latest released CFI and I gave the chef all of the ingredients needed to cook everything.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 2:11 PM
Default Menu
Quote: Originally posted by eternal0572
The oatmeal shows up on the breakfast menu but it's not showing up in the Cook Custom Meals menu. I have the latest released CFI and I gave the chef all of the ingredients needed to cook everything.

The menus for the food interactions change with new functionality and recipes sometimes move about. In this case all these cereals are in Custom Breakfast and are not supposed to be in custom meals. The cakes and pies appear in Bake Custom Food, along with pizza.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 12:24 AM
Default Gardening and food
Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
I really love everything you make. I love that our toddlers can eat this too! Custom foods make gardening so much worthwhile.

I am so glad you are enjoying them. Giving sims a reason to garden was the point of this series, especially the new custom fruits and vegetables.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
The menus for the food interactions change with new functionality and recipes sometimes move about. In this case all these cereals are in Custom Breakfast and are not supposed to be in custom meals. The cakes and pies appear in Bake Custom Food, along with pizza.

Not trying to be annoying but this is my third time making sure this mod works. But I did finally find these Oatmeals:

There is no Custom Breakfast interaction in the most current Custom Foods mod. I found the Oatmeals under "Serve Breakfast" and my Sim was able to make it with the applicable ingredients. I absolutely have the most current version of all mods required.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:10 PM
Default Finding Oatmeal
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
Not trying to be annoying but this is my third time making sure this mod works. But I did finally find these Oatmeals:

There is no Custom Breakfast interaction in the most current Custom Foods mod. I found the Oatmeals under "Serve Breakfast" and my Sim was able to make it with the applicable ingredients. I absolutely have the most current version of all mods required.

I am glad you found it. I changed the text in the description to "Serve Breakfast" to avoid future confusion. My mistake - the module of food interaction is called Custom Breakfast, but the display text says "Serve Breakfast"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:39 PM
it says not dine out compatable- but i have every sims 4 pack and expansion there is? with this still work as long as i dont use it in a resturant?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 11:25 PM
Default Dine out compatability
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsunechan'w'
it says not dine out compatable- but i have every sims 4 pack and expansion there is? with this still work as long as i dont use it in a resturant?

What I mean is that it will not appear in Dine Out restaurant setting. This is a home based item that should always appear at home, no matter the EP used.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:49 AM
Updated file added for Dine Out
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:33 AM
Will these be updated for Pets?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:12 PM
It is my understanding that the foods work for humans with the Pets expansion, they just don't allow interactions with the animals. No change is planned.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 8:14 AM
THNKS
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:48 PM
Thank you