Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 2:52 AM
S4PE after save file
i downloaded to unmerge one of my merge file to take a cc off i didn't won't after i done so and did everything i save it and put my merge cc back into my mod's folder i went to my sims 4 to play it wouldn't load at all so i went to go back to my mod's folder and see if maybe if i take that out it might work and it did my the thing is all my cc i have on there is not on my sims because if i put it back in my mod's folder my game one load is that a way i can fix this.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 10:42 PM
I am trying to understand the problem you are having, so guide me here...
You downloaded S4pe to unmerge a .package?
By unmerge you probably meant, taking something out of it, while keeping everything else in, right?
That .package file..did you merge it yourself, or did you downloaded as is?
Because, this part seems weird to me. I never downloaded anything that was already merged. I have always merge my own .package files together myself. So you'd be nice to explain that part to me please.

If you merged it yourself, you might have kept a copy of each individual .package you merged together..it would be the safe thing to do, to avoid the problem you are having right now.

it is always very touchy to take something out of a merged .package file. It can be very hard to identify every bits of an item, or hair or anything in fact. Whatever stays in, might affect your game, because it does not belong in there anymore, or is incomplete.

if that edited .package file is now making your game crash..your only option would be to remerge everything again, omitting the file you do not want anymore.
That is..if you merged it yourself to start with, and if you kept a copy of each and every individual .package file.
And before editing it, it would be safe to also save an original copy of it. if you had, you could have just delete the one that crashes your game, and put back the original one in.
Of course, now..this bit of info won't change anything, what's done is done. Sorry about that.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)