Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Soups - Multi Ingredient 1

by Leniad Posted 17th Feb 2017 at 6:14 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:26 AM by Leniad : Updated file for Dine Out added

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 9:53 PM
cool soups are always useful I'll make them for my toddlers thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 10:46 PM
Really nice options. Sounds yummy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 11:41 PM
All of my Sims say "Ummm Thank you for the delicious cucumber soup, others like the beef, some favorite the bisque , babies say yummmmmy to all of them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:02 AM
Continued thanks for making my grocery/diner/pub fill with more interesting food choices.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:37 PM
Need this for making only Plasma fruit food if vamp.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 7:18 PM
Default Plasma fruit
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772
Need this for making only Plasma fruit food if vamp.

If I understand your comment, you are requesting plasma fruit soup for vampires. Unfortunately, plasma fruit is not basegame or available as CC so I cannot make that at this time.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
If I understand your comment, you are requesting plasma fruit soup for vampires. Unfortunately, plasma fruit is not basegame or available as CC so I cannot make that at this time.

Ok, wish I could code. If I could just get the code and replace all other ingredients with plasma fruit then it would be great..or just add it. I mean I have seen my sim make apple pancakes before. Just want to replace apple with Plasma fruit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:39 AM
Drisha , (Sims) says cucumber soup was hot, was delicious was soooo tasty!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:35 AM
Like with your Lemon Garlic Chicken from a different post, the vegetable beef and chicken noodle soups show up and can be used just fine, even though I have DineOut.

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 1:17 AM
Default Dine out
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
Like with your Lemon Garlic Chicken from a different post, the vegetable beef and chicken noodle soups show up and can be used just fine, even though I have DineOut.

These homestyle foods should show up at home, no matter what EP you use, they just don't show up in restaurant setting.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
These homestyle foods should show up at home, no matter what EP you use, they just don't show up in restaurant setting.

Not trying to sound rude, so forgive me if I do...but explain why the blueberry pancakes from the set of various pancakes doesn't, but everything else does? Again, the others from that set don't because I didn't bother installing 'em.

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:24 AM
You aren't rude, it's a legit question. I don't have Dining out, so I truly can't say. I have been told from this one and that one that this dish or that dish doesn't show up in restaurant, since I have no way to test for myself, or ensure that everything shows in the restaurant, I just say that none of them work in restaurant, some might, but I have no clue why.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:40 PM
Italian translations. Ciao!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  seafood bisque italian translation.zip (371 Bytes, 3 downloads)
File Type: zip  cucumber basil soup italian translation.zip (394 Bytes, 2 downloads)
File Type: zip  chicken noodle soup italian translation.zip (368 Bytes, 5 downloads)
File Type: zip  vegetables beef soup italian translation.zip (394 Bytes, 2 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:14 PM
Can you have them without the harvestables or we need to install the harvestables to be able to cook them? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 10:47 PM
You need the harvestables. The recipe is the reason to grow the plants.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:32 AM
too much work now i got to get a gardening mod to harvest fast
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:24 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:26 AM
Updated file for Dine Out added
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 11:51 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:45 AM
Hi there, I tried to use both your single and multi ingredient soup mods in game, using the Dine Out update only, and while the dishes appear in the custom food menu, I can't cook them, even when I have the required ingredients, it says that I have 0/ however many of that ingredient I need. I've tried it by putting the crops in the fridge as well as leaving them in my inventory. I haven't experienced this with any other custom food mod so far so I was wondering if it has been an issue for anyone else.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:17 AM
Wow, yet another set of recipes...you are really spicing up my game! Thank you again.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:46 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 7:50 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 10:23 PM
how do you rename the food when you recolor?
Page 1 of 2