Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Large Town Clock by momma"b" ~ 11 Recolors

by SimFused Posted 1st Mar 2017 at 9:03 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 11:33 AM
I really, really, really need this one :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 5:23 PM
Thanks! Nice improvements! I needed a clock for town square and was looking at that mesh, but didn't like the signature on it.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 10:25 PM
This will really come in handy. Thanks for fixing up the mesh, and for adding Simlish text.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 11:11 PM Last edited by Simonut : 1st Mar 2017 at 11:37 PM.
Wow ! Thank you SimFused for these wonderful recolors and the update design and name change within the clock. ( And your time spend doing so. )
I want to also thank Michelle and Debra for there help. Lov'ya All :lovestruc

Note: Hopefully maybe you will consider updating momma"b" House Clock with Lack colors for the inside of the Sims home it is also functional with beautiful characters pictures within the Clock.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=232922

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 2:19 PM
This is brilliant. I'm in the planning stages of a new Uni neighbourhood, and this will definitely be used. I just have one (not so) small request. If you have time, would you consider doing this in metallic colours, ideally slightly weathered, such as one would see on an old, but well maintained, town clock?
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by croiduire
This is brilliant. I'm in the planning stages of a new Uni neighbourhood, and this will definitely be used. I just have one (not so) small request. If you have time, would you consider doing this in metallic colours, ideally slightly weathered, such as one would see on an old, but well maintained, town clock?

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by croiduire

@croiduire

Coming Soon!

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 6:28 PM
Love this clock!