Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Labor Puddles PLUS Pets!

by PolarBearSims Posted 8th Mar 2017 at 5:48 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 11:57 PM by PolarBearSims

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 7:40 PM
congratulations for idea! but i really dont need this on this moment, It's too much reality for the game ,maybe in the future, i guess!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:24 PM
Totally disgusting! I love it!!! lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:25 PM
Instead of attaching it to the buff, why not attach it to the notification that announces labour?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KlingonDragon
Instead of attaching it to the buff, why not attach it to the notification that announces labour?

I will try that, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 2:29 AM
What a great idea! I always felt the labor was too clean hahahaha
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KlingonDragon

I took a look at the code for the notification. I rewrote it multiple times adding the puddles in multiple areas with several different combinations. I just was unsuccessful. Looks to me the more I worked with it that the notification isn't linked right to the sim. It does have an area for the sim in labor for the written part of the notification. I think in order for me to link the puddles to the notification and to the specific sim as well that is in labor I'm going to have to write in the attatchment linking it straight to the specific sim in labor and add the puddles but currently I'm just not that far into coding to do that. I learn very quickly since I did this mod in a few hours and never coded before, so it is possible that maybe someday I will get the coding right to do as asked.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starstrucksh
What a great idea! I always felt the labor was too clean hahahaha

Right! Just always felt like somethings missing lol I also think labor should very in lengths but we'll see if I get that far lol
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 7:34 AM
Please don't change it. Having had 3 children myself and those three labours started with spontaneous rupture of membranes I can say that nearly every time I had a contraction during labour I had another gush of waters leaking. So to me having my sims get a puddle under her after each contraction is fairly accurate.

This is a cool mod. Thanks for making it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:15 AM
very creative and cool idea hahaha you made me remind of the day my daughter came to this world hahahahah
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Please don't change it. Having had 3 children myself and those three labours started with spontaneous rupture of membranes I can say that nearly every time I had a contraction during labour I had another gush of waters leaking. So to me having my sims get a puddle under her after each contraction is fairly accurate.

This is a cool mod. Thanks for making it.

Your welcome! I could always do a 2nd flavor for those who only want 1 puddle. That is if I get it figured out lol ;
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
very creative and cool idea hahaha you made me remind of the day my daughter came to this world hahahahah

Glad you like it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 1:21 PM
Thanks!!!! I've wanted this since Sims 4 came out. I'm really glad it works with MCC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 8:33 PM
I am downloading it NOW!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is one more step into making this life simulator more realistic
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simkatie7
I am downloading it NOW!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is one more step into making this life simulator more realistic

Your very welcone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 11:45 PM
YAYE!!!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 5:02 AM
Awesome, I had a mod for this in sims 3 and was hoping someone would do it for sims 4! I really only want the puddle during the first gone into labor, so I hope you can figure it out!
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeldagirl180
Awesome, I had a mod for this in sims 3 and was hoping someone would do it for sims 4! I really only want the puddle during the first gone into labor, so I hope you can figure it out!

I still plan on trying to get a single puddle flavor but since python and I don't get along lol I'm kinda at the mercy of working with the game files and what they will allow me to do lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 4:39 PM
Thank you so much for this
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:17 AM
Thank You
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:42 PM
UPDATE

ADDED Labor Puddles Male Flavor 2<--This can be combined with Labor Puddles Flavor 2 for females or used alone.

Labor Puddles already has male pregnancies included.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 12:22 PM
realism!!?? in a sims game?? OOO~
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:21 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 4th Nov 2017 at 5:45 AM.
PANDORA SIMS stole one of my mods! Please read spoiler to see what you can do!

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:08 AM
UPDATE

Patch Update 11/07/17

Thank you all for your support and for being patient while I get my mods updated

~ENJOY~

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 9:42 PM
Since Turbodriver updated his Wicked Whims mod and added puddles after birth, will this interfere with that?
Page 1 of 2