Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FIX - Attend to Rabbit Hole events v2

by Diffevair Posted 10th Mar 2017 at 6:45 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2018 at 7:56 PM by Pawlq

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:07 PM
Actually we've had this bug since City Living's release, and it STILL hasn't been fixed with patches. So thank you for doing EA's job
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:49 PM
dammit this melts my heart so many mods comes out and so small number is useful, THANK YOU it's sth so badly made by EA yer awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:59 PM
Thank you for this! I thought it was doing my game only!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m
Actually we've had this bug since City Living's release, and it STILL hasn't been fixed with patches. So thank you for doing EA's job
|
In my game was working until release toddler patch
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
|
In my game was working until release toddler patch

thanks for fixing that bug, I guess it's one of those bug that not everyone had since city living release ( one of my friends had this bug since release, I had this bug since toddler patch but on the other side my friend never had the vampiric entrance bug but I have it)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 11:54 PM
Thanks for this fix for all of us to enjoy !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:41 AM
I've only had two of these events go through successfully since City Living came out. Maybe I can have my sims enjoy this now. Thank you.
Smeg Head
#9 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:14 AM
I saw you mention this on the EA Help forums the other day. I guess this mod was waiting in moderator queue before release. Well spotted and well fixed. The couple of times sims have called for these invites, I was doing all kinds of craziness to meet the invitation. But it was broken all along. Typical! Nice fix.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 4:24 AM
Thank you for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
I saw you mention this on the EA Help forums the other day. I guess this mod was waiting in moderator queue before release. Well spotted and well fixed. The couple of times sims have called for these invites, I was doing all kinds of craziness to meet the invitation. But it was broken all along. Typical! Nice fix.

Typical for EA is that they can not do something without broke something else.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:52 PM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 4:11 PM
These NEVER worked for me, ever! Thanks for making this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 8:12 PM
Great fix! thank you!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 2:02 PM
Can't wait to try this! My sims have gotten this invite so many times but nothing happens. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:07 AM
Bless you! It's been so annoying!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 5:02 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you so glad to have this it was so messed up when your friend would call asking to go to opera or circus ect and they didnt leave but now they do thanks alot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:37 AM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:21 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 5:19 PM
This is so great! I never knew these invitation actually did something - it just NEVER worked for me so far. Just glad I can experience this now :D
Theorist
#21 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 1:59 AM
I downloaded this a day ago and have had 5 invites and still don't go even if I say yes. For some reason it's not working for me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
I downloaded this a day ago and have had 5 invites and still don't go even if I say yes. For some reason it's not working for me

Do you have other phone mods ?
Try with my mod only
Theorist
#23 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
Do you have other phone mods ?
Try with my mod only

Sorry it took me a while to respond. Been very busy. Anyway I have no phone mods. I actually hadn't tested with out any mods yet but happen to be testing a different mod that I was working on and removed the balanced callories mod for other reasons and when I ran that test your mod worked Not sure why having the balanced calorie mod would cause it but my sim was able to go to a rabbit hole opera for the first time. BTW thank you for the mod, had no idea why my sims could never go to these things till I stumbled upon yours.
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 1:57 AM
This is great! But I have a question. Can you adjust the mod so either it has a no option instead of cancel-or the calls only come between certain hours? The other day I was playing and one of my sims got one at 3:30am in the morning WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP! It's like "do you want to come see the old ruins?" and I'm like "HELL NO! SHE'S BLOODY IN BED ASLEEP YOU IDIOT!!!!!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nescafevh
This is great! But I have a question. Can you adjust the mod so either it has a no option instead of cancel-or the calls only come between certain hours? The other day I was playing and one of my sims got one at 3:30am in the morning WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP! It's like "do you want to come see the old ruins?" and I'm like "HELL NO! SHE'S BLOODY IN BED ASLEEP YOU IDIOT!!!!!"

Haha
Yea, I did it but I'm still testing.
Page 1 of 3