Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 2678 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 5:52 AM Last edited by EternallyStarlitGalaxy : 22nd Mar 2017 at 6:51 PM. Reason: To correct/add info.
Default BodyShop Glitchy Vertex? - Default Replacement Facial Template Issues
Hello everyone~
So I just discovered this post about editing facial templates and re-importing them back into the game for better customization. I followed the tutorial (didn't add or remove any vertices, and didn't change the UV map in any way). I only moved the vertices around, saved my new gmdc, put it into a package and stuck it in the downloads folder. When I opened up body shop and made a new sim with my template, the mesh was almost perfect! However, there appear to be a few vertices in the right eye that have moved to the left eye, creating a very strange/zombie-like glitch that I have been unable to fix up to this point.... The mesh appears to be perfect in Milkshape even when I add a texture, but the problem appears in body shop no matter what I do... any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! Pictures can be found below.
P.S: If this is any incentive, I'm trying to make a realistic face template that looks like Gerard Way, the lead singer of MCR
Screenshots