Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 9:49 PM
Half walls for gameplay, because half walls hide de wall for I see my sims but don't remove wall the wall because without walls I fell uncomfortable. I use full walls for movie makin and screenshot because is better and look more beautiful and realistic
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terula8
I use walls half up, and then I've also got the amazing no cutaway walls so that I don't lose all my careful decor, but can still see what's going on. Occasionally for my own pleasure, I'll use the full house mode with the roof on (usually when my sims are sleeping and I want to shamelessly admire my own handiwork.)

I highly recommend the no cutaway walls - you can download them from here. It stops the interior walls disappearing when you're in the half-up view, so only the exterior walls cut away and you can see a complete room with your sim in it. Makes all the difference in the world when used with toggle ceilings on.

What does this mean?? I can't figure it out at all.

I use cutaway because I like to see my decor. I only use walls-down in awkward houses.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Page 2 of 2