Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:30 PM
Default Sims 4 generations?
When the Sims 4 finally came out with toddlers, I was very excited. In previous games, the toddlers had been one of my favorite life forms after young adult. But I was disappointed with the lack of outfit options, as well as certain toys that they has in the Sims 3. While they're several mods toddler clothes, I won't mind EA releasing a game with new content for toddlers. So what about sims 4 generations?
A possible sims 4 generations in my mind would be very similar to sims 3 generations, with new traits, a new town, outfits, and hairstyles. Another addition I wouldn't mind would be more vacation spots.
Sims 4 outdoors has a camping vacation spot, but it isn't that good for a family vacation, and it gets dull after a while. I doubt anyone wouldn't like a new family-friendly vacation spot for sims 4, even those who love making their sims camp.
The main thing I would love for a sims 4 generation would be more things for toddlers. With the lack of styling options, and some toys from previous games missing, I would really love to see a sims game with more stuff for them.
But what do you think? Would you like to see a sims 4 generations, or do you think EA should focus on different sim games?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 2:32 AM
I enjoyed Sims 3 Generations and when I switched to Sims 4 it was one of the expansion packs that I missed because at every age stage you were able to watch your sims grow awkwardly lol. I remember when the game first came out everyone was annoyed by the imaginary friends, but I thought it was adorable. I loved it when kids were able to use their imaginations to play with others, teens could party, pull pranks and get arrested for staying passed curfew. I also loved the little stuff like giving elder canes. It's just the little stuff like that I would like to see in the Sims 4 someday. A lot of people have been begging for season and pets which I agree, but I also hope that they implement something similar to sims 3 generations some day.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 1:19 AM
the most recent quarterly teaser showed a spring release of a family gamepack that seems similar to generations, but i noticed no one on the forum is talking about it
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 5:27 AM
There's been talk about it - I believe in "Sims 4 Quarterly Teaser! (No Pets!)." Currently at the top of the 2nd page.
Theorist
#5 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:53 PM
Well there's not much to talk about, so far it has been a few seconds of Sims standing around. There is a child and a toddler. Then there's a family symbol and then more of the same, but with a teen (I think) doing homework in the background.
That's all there is to the teaser in the Generations department.

Not much room for discussion.

Also it's a gamepack rather than an Expansion, which kind of sucks for such an important, underdeveloped (in the game so far) topic.