Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 12:33 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 16th Apr 2017 at 2:22 AM.
Default How to easily find the master EA Object?
Just that. I know of the clonable object list, but I do not think it covers all EP & SP.
I have good reasons to think that an item I'd like to recolor is either the master or the salve to a set..but how to find out? SimPE will let me recolor anything, but if it is what I think..I'd only need to to recolor once instead of all items.
I recolored one..but since it did not add my recolor options to all items in that set..I got it wrong, and it is not the master.
There are 5 pieces..it might take long before I fall on THE one!

Oh well, I found them.
I got lucky..or intuitive? But I'll take a tip anytime though, so if you have any. It will be handy in the future.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 12:35 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 16th Apr 2017 at 11:34 PM.
Oh boy..Thank you.
To totally forgot about the CEP...
Well, the CEP object list does not have the info I need. Only a small section for M&G, and not every item is listed.
And for the gmnd, it tells the mesh, but not in which item it is found. I still need to pretend-clone everything.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)