Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:48 PM
Default Help Creating Lamps, Please! Elvis Urgent
Hi, all.

I've been painstakingly recreating every feature of Elvis Presley's home, Graceland, as I am fanatical. I need to recreate these lamps, that I have attached a link to. I'm a perfectionist and I want my version of Graceland to be perfectly accurate. I also need help with archways, and customizing wallpaper and mirrors to size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&q=Graceland&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJIbsmwO5iCHsaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIotRejF6AXtBfiDPsMsxfIF7IXxxfENcI1wTXVNc8qwzXWKtQq1SqTKBowIVQApDqmUvbHJA4zThPrGnEkTzBtS_1sD6qCL7cpt_1YAQT7uARYjqdQ16VurCrzAZIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRQWym-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP5aO9kq7TAhULPVAKHQ67C_IQ2A4IIygB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=IbsmwO5iCHvgYM:
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by normybates
Hi, all.

I've been painstakingly recreating every feature of Elvis Presley's home, Graceland, as I am fanatical. I need to recreate these lamps, that I have attached a link to. I'm a perfectionist and I want my version of Graceland to be perfectly accurate. I also need help with archways, and customizing wallpaper and mirrors to size. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&q=Graceland&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJIbsmwO5iCHsaiQELEKjU2AQaAggLDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIotRejF6AXtBfiDPsMsxfIF7IXxxfENcI1wTXVNc8qwzXWKtQq1SqTKBowIVQApDqmUvbHJA4zThPrGnEkTzBtS_1sD6qCL7cpt_1YAQT7uARYjqdQ16VurCrzAZIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRQWym-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP5aO9kq7TAhULPVAKHQ67C_IQ2A4IIygB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=IbsmwO5iCHvgYM:

Are you trying to mesh the lamps yourself or are you looking for someone to mesh them for you? Because they don't allow requests on this forum.