Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:25 AM
Default Adding Morph States to Accessories
Is adding morph states to accessories possible (for example: a belt accessory)? Right now I just have separate files for both the thin and fat states, but I'd love to combine them somehow.

I've tried adding a fatmorph to the accessory file the same way I would to a body mesh (see first pic). When I re-imported this GMDC into Milkshape, it loaded both mesh states fine. Only the thin state showed up in Bodyshop though (second pic). Then, I tried the whole making the accessory morph with the face deal, and still nothing (third pic).

Anyone got any ideas?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:05 PM
I'm not sure if adding a fat morph is even possible. I've never seen an accessory with a fat morph, anyway. Personally, I would incorporate the belt into the body mesh (or a couple of different body meshes) since you won't be able to use the accessory with more than a few outfits, anyway.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I'm not sure if adding a fat morph is even possible. I've never seen an accessory with a fat morph, anyway.

But this is a brilliant idea, if it would work some way...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2017 at 9:52 PM
Accessories are meant to be things like glasses and jewellery, as per EAxis accessories. I don't think there's a single body accessory made by EAxis. So they didn't think there was a need for body morphs to be sued with accessories, and didn't add them. The orignal accessories may have face morphs, but I'm not entirely sure.