Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:38 PM Last edited by RibbonKitten : 24th Apr 2017 at 4:08 AM.
Default CAW Bridge clipping issue?
I am having trouble trying to get this ground/terrain to stop clipping through this bridge. I kept trying to smooth the terrain, but it only made the problem worse in the roads it is connected to. Sorry if this is a very beginner question, but google is not being my friend when it comes to this for some reason. I found how to use the camera controls, but not this problem. I am trying to modify this world for personal use and it is my first real time using CAW. RoseWood Hills
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:53 PM
Those edges are often very tricky. Smoothing terrain won't get you far, because this just levels between higher and lower terrain. Try the flatten tool. First, move street and bridge away and make sure, that the terrain is really flat where those two are supposed to meet. Then place them again.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 3:03 AM
If the ground still shows through, I'd try the road smoothing tool.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 12:56 AM
Thank you both! It took some time, but it helped, along with raising the bridge a little higher!