Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 3:12 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 25th Apr 2017 at 6:22 AM.
Default Fixing a Painting
I made a set of posters using a mesh created by Awesims.
I forgot this was a problem with this poster set before I started and wonder if there is a way to fix it that won't break my brain, as I'm new to any kind of CC creation.

Basically the problem is that when I try to change the pic once placed on the wall, to choose a different poster, it tells me that the option is invalid.
Even though there are 18 different pictures to choose from.
Does anyone know how to fix this or is it a problem with the mesh itself?

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 9:56 AM
Hmm as far as I know, this only would occur if you don't happen to have a mask. Which souns pretty reasonable in this case! Even with a overlay it should work.

Which program did you use to create them? If TSRW, which version are you using?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Hmm as far as I know, this only would occur if you don't happen to have a mask. Which souns pretty reasonable in this case! Even with a overlay it should work.

Which program did you use to create them? If TSRW, which version are you using?

No TSRW, I used S3OC and Texture Tweaker. Do I need to use a different program to add a mask?
Thanks for responding. This section of the forums seems a bit dead.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Virtual gardener
#4 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:50 AM
Oh no Texture Tweaker and S3OC should do the job. Hmm would you be able to upload the package file? ^-^

Heh yeaah although we do have a lot of CAW builders here, just not that many modders. ^- ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 11:15 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 26th Apr 2017 at 2:30 AM.
Yup, Can do. Learning to fix this would be awesome, because there are two other meshes I have with the same problem.

Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 2:40 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 26th Apr 2017 at 2:52 AM.
Hey, guess what. I actually figured it out.
The problem was the PATTERN BOX not being clicked for each separate poster.
Only the first poster had been selected....so after I clicked it on for all of them it is now properly CAS-able, not a word, but whatever.

Thank you so much for taking the time to try and help me though.
I really do appreciate it.
MPK

Virtual gardener
#7 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 11:42 AM
I'm gad it was just the tick thingy, I guess I was thinking waay ahead from the actual problem here! But I'm glad that you fixed it!