Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaid Lake Diving Spot

by Snowhaze Posted 17th May 2017 at 6:34 PM - Updated 17th May 2017 at 11:30 PM by Snowhaze

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:19 PM
Love this! When I have time I will get all CC, wanted this for sometime! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:36 AM
Thank You ! This looks incredible I was thinking to build some hidden under water throne room for my Sims legacy and this is just perfect
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:39 AM
OMG, I can't believe how beautiful this is! You are a wizard Snowhaze. Thank you, downloading now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:40 AM
I don't need this for my game right now, but it STUNNING! good work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:00 PM
Looks amazing!! Does this work for Mac? Do I need the CC or can I just download this??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simkatie7
Looks amazing!! Does this work for Mac? Do I need the CC or can I just download this??

Hi,
Everything is Base Game compatible so I don't think there should be a problem.
As for the CC question, you can download the lot without CC, but it won't look like the pictures as it wouldn't have any of the water effects (walls, floors or ceiling) corals or fish and other objects.

Snowhaze
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2017 at 3:44 AM
THANK YOU, SO MUCH!! I was making a Mermaid Trait, But didn't know how to make them get underwater, so TY for finding this out! TYSM!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2017 at 11:10 AM
Love this tysm <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:41 AM
WOW!!!! This is amazing! Well done!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:34 PM
Holy cow, this must have taken you forever! Beautiful work; can't wait to see it in-game. (I just hope all the cc doesn't lag me.) Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 9:09 AM
Can I use this with just Get To Work? And by extension, none of the dlc?
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gunchapred
Can I use this with just Get To Work? And by extension, none of the dlc?
Read up.... Everything is Base Game compatible so I don't think there should be a problem.
As for the CC question, you can download the lot without CC, but it won't look like the pictures as it wouldn't have any of the water effects (walls, floors or ceiling) corals or fish and other objects.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 6:50 AM
Unfortunately, for some reason this lot doesn't appear in the library even though the slot files are in the right place. Too bad, really wanted to try it out!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 1:19 AM Last edited by Chr0nicQueen : 29th Aug 2017 at 11:59 PM.
I cannot find mermaid lake anywhere. I was sure it was a new location but it isn't showing up. Everything is extracted to the right folder and my husband and I are both just baffled at what to do to fix this

**Edit - Snowhaze fixed my uber noob problem lol. I didn't realize I had to show advance and place the lot from the library ^_^
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 4:47 PM
Why does this show up when I have "CC: none" selected under filters when it's got lots of CC?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justjasper
Why does this show up when I have "CC: none" selected under filters when it's got lots of CC?

My lots and sims show up as if they'd require cc, even if they don't.
I guess it's pretty common, my friends have it too. ^^'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:39 PM
no PICS of the entrance ?? i cant find any water that lets me dive. ! am i supppsed to click on the tunnel isntead ? cause that is in the middle of the lake..

where is the midddle ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 7:04 PM
How creative and amazing is this! Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 1:15 AM
I can't seem to get this to download... any ideas???