Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Beekeeper Box (More Wax and Honey Update)

by icemunmun Posted 17th May 2017 at 9:09 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:29 PM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2017 at 10:19 PM
Awesome work! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:15 PM
Awesome idea. It would be really cool if you could take the flies from a dead plant and convert them into honey bees, so they could swarm around the hive.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bdhoskins21
Awesome idea. It would be really cool if you could take the flies from a dead plant and convert them into honey bees, so they could swarm around the hive.

Look at the pictures...bees do swarm around the box : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:22 PM
Love it...been waiting for this !!! Thank you so much. Such great Talent.......Thank you...Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:48 PM
Awesome Can't wait to try
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:37 AM
A truly remarkable addition to the game. I've had an ornamental beehive and bees buzzing around it for ages. It will now very quickly be replaced by this little gem. Is Outdoor Retreat a requirement for the animated bees effects?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:46 AM
awesome!!!!!! thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:57 AM
Thanks very much. I have usually placed a bee hive in a gardener's trees and the buzzing bees, and now honey. I love your mod thanks again
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:45 AM
What a wonderful addition. I never played Sims 3 with this so it will all be new to me. I look forward to new recipes, and hot honey and milk. Thank you for all your wonderful items.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:53 AM
Your creations are made of awesomeness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th May 2017 at 3:42 AM
This is so cool! OMG!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:14 AM
I am glad to see see! Wonder if there will be honey recipes in the future...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:44 AM
It's really, really cool and I love it! I love all your creations. <3 I looked at the pictures of this mod and see 3 new trees in the background, looks like a plum tree, a papaya tree or an avocado tree(?) and a new palm tree (maybe for coconuts?). Do you plan to share them with us? *give a hangdog look* :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th May 2017 at 8:04 AM
This is an amazingly detailed mod! Thank you for it. I hope to see honey as a usable ingredient for some cooking in the future )))
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th May 2017 at 8:42 AM
Thank you very much - for all your work and sharing!, love you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th May 2017 at 8:52 AM
So cool! Thanks. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:14 PM
WOOT! Ive been waiting for this since DOughnut previewed it on their site! SO excited! I have the perfect corner for it on my plantsims farm
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:45 PM
This is amazing creation! Such cool new interactions. Thank you very much!!! And I already imagine how my Sims eat honey cakes and muffins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:43 PM
This is awesome, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:16 PM
Really, you wade a fantastic job ! I love all that you make, Thank you very much !
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th May 2017 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
A truly remarkable addition to the game. I've had an ornamental beehive and bees buzzing around it for ages. It will now very quickly be replaced by this little gem. Is Outdoor Retreat a requirement for the animated bees effects?

I was of the idea that the environmental vfx came with the patch and not the game and I did get someone to check without the Outdoor GP, but I will add a disclaimer!. Thank you !

Quote: Originally posted by cateyes2201
It's really, really cool and I love it! I love all your creations. <3 I looked at the pictures of this mod and see 3 new trees in the background, looks like a plum tree, a papaya tree or an avocado tree(?) and a new palm tree (maybe for coconuts?). Do you plan to share them with us? *give a hangdog look* :lovestruc

Oh whoa...how did you make all those out from the background picture! You have awesome detail detecting skills . Yes, there is indeed a plum, papaya and a green coconut tree in the background! I will upload them of course

And I will most probably be making honey recipes in future and I have grand plans for the Wax

Thank you so much everybody :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:22 AM
I don't have OR but the bees are shown. SimGuruModSquad said that new effects are patched to the base game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:59 AM
I'm speechless. Thank you thank you and thank you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th May 2017 at 1:58 PM
Hi! Awesome mod, I was waiting for it, I loved the bees in The Sims 3 Supernatural. But I want to ask you for something (If you can't just tell me), well, I loved a mod called "Packing Crates" from Scumbumbo, but for 1.14 version of this mod, it isn't working. Please, please tell me if you can fix it!
Page 1 of 4