Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paneled Doors and Windows Set by Raynuss Recoloured

by Michelle Posted 1st Jun 2017 at 10:59 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2018 at 6:00 AM by Michelle : added MESHES

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 2:05 PM
More AL/MALM love!
Thanks for creating these recolors of Raynuss's set.
LOVE the set.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:11 PM
Thanks, Michelle, I always love your recolors - especially the Colorbond ones!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:38 PM
You just took a big set and made it GINORMOUS!!!! I wonder if I can use them all??!! And... BTW... Raynuss would love it, I am sure. :lovestruc
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 4:10 PM
Love them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 4:18 PM
Yeehah! I don't know how I missed this set, but it's lovely. I love giant window/door sets that all match, that can be used throughout a whole house (so I got all the extra parts from Raynuss). Great color choices too! Thanks, Michelle!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 9:48 PM
I had no idea this set existed but I have pined for something exactly like this for a long time. Thanks for the addition of more colors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:23 PM
as always you are fantastic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 6:51 AM
beautiful sets!!!!! keep it up!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:46 PM
I'm currently recreating the house of a deceased loved one in The Sims 2 and these doors an windows with your lovely recolors are perfect. The style for some of the doors is exactly the same as in the original home for my project and two of your recolors are surprisingly close too. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 2:42 PM
Thanks so much for all your recolors. Love them, but the mesh for this set is no longer available from the blog as they have closed the blog could you post the mesh so we can enjoy your awesome recolors of this set?
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 10:53 PM
@LiLSapphire - I know how frustrating it is when a site closes and the links no longer work. I added the MESHES back in July last year, look for the file "RDN_Paneled Doors and Windows.rar" under the "Files" tab, that file contains the MESHES.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st May 2020 at 7:32 PM
thank you for this!! especially for making the mesh set available. I have scoured the Internet, and while a lot of Raynuss stuff can be found, this set doesn't seem to be available anywhere else.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 11:52 PM
I understand you are not responsible for the meshes, but I wanted to let you know that in my game the RDN_Paneled Arch overwrites the EA V.I.P. arch. I was remodeling a winery where I used the V.I.P. arch; when I selected the V.I.P. arch with the eyedropper tool the Raynuss arch showed instead. I then noticed the V.I.P. arch no longer appeared in the build catalog. I shut down the game, removed only the four arch meshes, both 1 and 2 tile. After restarting the game the V.I.P. arch shows again in the catalog and and shows up correctly when selected with the eyedropper tool. The remaining Raynuss meshes are still in my game and loving all the recolors--thank you for those!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 11:54 PM
Coming back to The Sims 2 after a forced break and continuing work on my last project (which Michelle created me a set of custom rugs for), I was looking for some new doors and windows and then I found this here beautiful set of meshes and recolors. Thank you, again, Michelle, for your hard work on this. You're still my favorite creator after all these years and I just cannot thank you enough!