Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More realistic restaurant

by krizz.88 Posted 6th Jun 2017 at 4:20 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2017 at 4:57 PM by krizz.88 : Bug fix

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 5:41 PM
Does this make diners and whatnot more expensive too? I'm not sure I want my sims eating a $200 burger or something :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:10 PM
Hi. This makes diners, and restaurant more expensive, yes. But i can upload one with all the future without the more expensive food
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:18 PM
I agree with @acousticwaffle... I think you may be mistaking prices in the game with your country without doing a currency conversion. Please understand that even if two things from different countries may have the same value, the price tag is different because of the value of currency is what's different. Compare the usual pay a Sim earns weekly along with other things for purchase in the game to see what a sensible price is for.

In fact, I personally compared the prices with base wages on most jobs and realized that food was an accurate price, however, furniture is insanely overpriced. Kinda weird lol.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:39 PM
Hi, and thank for your comments, i like to use more expensive, but people should be able to choose. So I made 2 uploads, so now u have one with more expensive food, and one without, so just pick the one u want

Thank you for telling what you like and don't like
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 7:08 PM
Oh my god, the food thing absolutely killed me. You go through the trouble of fulling training a chef for nothing!
This is amazing for that alone, thanks~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 7:17 PM
Great mod I will be trying this out right away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 7:21 PM
Love it! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 8:26 PM
This is a great mod! Thank you very much. Downloading.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 9:38 PM
YES it's brilliant indeed it'll change managing restaurant a lot and YES my sim wanna pay more for dates with girls rich snob should pay hahaha AMAZING gotta shut down game and try it NOW
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 11:48 PM
Make sure you have ice cream machine and the Expresso bar in the resturant kitchen if your sim owns a resturant and a stove!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 12:47 AM
Very nice work! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 3:38 AM
WHERE HAS THIS MOD BEEN? The food glitch has been a plague on the community forever! I thought a fix was impossible! I am really praying this works cause I really need this, either way you're a saint for your efforts!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 7:53 AM
While I understand that customers do not arrive around the clock, it seems a bit inconvenient that customers don't come in the morning. I have a restaurant that has a menu like a café so it would make sense for customers coming in the morning around 6 am.
Instructor
#15 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rasubelly
While I understand that customers do not arrive around the clock, it seems a bit inconvenient that customers don't come in the morning. I have a restaurant that has a menu like a café so it would make sense for customers coming in the morning around 6 am.
coffe at 10 am is still morning coffe :P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 8:41 AM
Very useful! Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 8:54 AM
it's very fun to see that so many people like this mod, thank you so much And i also like the feedback of what people think should be different. I have uploaded 2 new files that change when the customer will arrive. With the cafe option, they will now arrive at arround 6' o clock
dodgy builder
#18 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 10:12 AM
2000 kroner for en hovedrett er litt i drøyeste laget eller?

I think you should state that 200,- is in nok or nkr not in dollars or punds or euro, that would be a bit much. I know we are expensive, but not that much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 12:31 PM
Great idea, thank you for share this. Do you can expand it to Bar and Diisco too ???? yes the bar had happy hours but if go to 10: AM the game will spawn too much clients for my taste and is worst in the Discos. I miss the open/close hours from Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:21 PM
Very nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:52 PM
Thank you! I love the fact that we don't have to be at our restaurant now to make money.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
coffe at 10 am is still morning coffe :P

That's not morning time, that's lunchtime. Think about it, school and offices start at around 8. Teachers get up even earlier because of assignments and preparing material. Also commute time is a factor in how early you need to start your day. Then there's the construction workers/contractors who get up even earlier. Most coffee places open at around 4 AM, as people need it desperately especially when the sun's not yet up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 6:48 PM
Veldig bra!
nå mangler jeg bare en mod som gjør at de ansatte kan jobbe lenger skift før de blir slitne.
Kreditt til deg!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 8:01 PM
Thanks for doing EA's job for them :)
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 9:40 PM
Hi there!
I tried your mod and the food is still normal or poor quality, my chefs are fully trained and their cooking/mixology skill are top.
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong
Page 1 of 5