Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 4:22 AM
I got stuck on 167 because Origin glitched with 169 and gave me TS2UC instead.It appears that others got that same glitch giving them other games instead of downloading that 169 Plague.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I called them once about not being able to use my Sims 3 store bought custom content. They were no help at all.

Well you still able to use the store content you bought with no problem (now that you're back in 1.67), just make sure you still have the custom content in sims3.package file format you downloaded/bought, you can install it through the launcher if you prefer or convert it to *.package file and put it in your Mods folder as mod (I personally prefer to convert it to mod), with 1.67 you can be sure that you got what you paid and worth every penny of it, unless you don't have the sims3.package copy you downloaded/bought anymore then sorry to say.. but it's your lost.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PapaEmy
Well you still able to use the store content you bought with no problem (now that you're back in 1.67), just make sure you still have the custom content in sims3.package file format you downloaded/bought, you can install it through the launcher if you prefer or convert it to *.package file and put it in your Mods folder as mod (I personally prefer to convert it to mod), with 1.67 you can be sure that you got what you paid and worth every penny of it, unless you don't have the sims3.package copy you downloaded/bought anymore then sorry to say.. but it's your lost.

I have Origin and 1.69 on my Linux computer. I think I'm gonna burn my store content to disk, but when this computer dies and I have to do a re-install I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to re-install my store content.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 3:56 PM
Steam is having their Summer Sale - Sims 3 and *most* DLC are 75% off. (For some reason Pets and Showtime are full price.) I just picked up Supernatural.
Theorist
#30 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I have Origin and 1.69 on my Linux computer. I think I'm gonna burn my store content to disk, but when this computer dies and I have to do a re-install I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to re-install my store content.

Just locate your dcdb0.dbc file (and dcdb1/2/3 if you have those), back it up, and put it back in there on your new reinstall.
In the dcbackup folder, also back up your ccmerged.package file.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Page 2 of 2