Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Spirit - Round 4 - Elliott - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 4th Jul 2017 at 10:14 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 2:49 PM
Looks like a really fun and functional home! Love the cute front porch area-thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 3:10 PM
Beautiful, thank you :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 4:06 PM
Sandy2Simmer and LolaLeischen, thanks so much for the comments! I really love getting them. You're so welcome, and I hope you enjoy using it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 12:03 PM
Thank you :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 6:27 AM
Justpetro, you're so welcome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:47 AM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Debby1957
thank you

You're so welcome, Debby1957!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 1:51 AM
I'm not sure where to start with this house. It is gorgeous! I love the color scheme! Of course, the fact that blue is my favorite color definitely helps. LOL! I love the brick wall you did for the accent wall. It goes really well with the colors. I love the little play area for the little ones and the little workshop for the adult. I also think the touches in the office with the plaques gave the office a very realistic feel. You did an awesome job yet again! Great job!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SapphireSunrise
I'm not sure where to start with this house. It is gorgeous! I love the color scheme! Of course, the fact that blue is my favorite color definitely helps. LOL! I love the brick wall you did for the accent wall. It goes really well with the colors. I love the little play area for the little ones and the little workshop for the adult. I also think the touches in the office with the plaques gave the office a very realistic feel. You did an awesome job yet again! Great job!!!

Thank you for the very sweet comment. It is one of my favorite homes too. Of course it helps to have a larger budget to work/play with for all the little extras!