Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer "Midnight Ride" Window and More

by Michelle Posted 13th Jul 2017 at 12:23 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2017 at 2:10 AM by Michelle
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:52 PM
This is very nice. Thank you, Michelle.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 7:14 PM
Thank you, I really like these too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 10:55 PM
Thank you so very much for this :-)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 10:17 AM Last edited by ekrubynaffit : 15th Jul 2017 at 10:50 AM.
Thankyou so much Michelle, it is absolutely what I was looking for, really appreciate you making this!!
And the added door part is a wonderful bonus!

Just letting you know I found the door deco thingy in Deco/Misc for $5, not in wall hangings, no big deal just thought you might want to change where it is on the thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Just letting you know I found the door deco thingy in Deco/Misc for $5, not in wall hangings, no big deal just thought you might want to change where it is on the thread

Oops! I must have zipped it before I changed it, then with my computer having a stroke forgot to replace it, sorry. Thanks for letting me know. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 4:50 PM
Glad I happened onto this, Michelle. Great idea with the door deco add-on! Many thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 1:56 PM
Ohhh! Thank you very very much! I LOVE those windows (and your works and recs)! Forever Michelle!