Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Marble Tiled Floors

by sistafeed Posted 25th Jul 2017 at 2:08 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:47 AM
wonderful
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:58 AM
These are awesome 'cuz I'm with ya! Marble in the kitchen/laundry/bath just makes sense! The only way these could get any better is if they were done in rainbow colors (trust me, I've seen marble in colors aside from white, gray, and black) and/or had matching walls for said bathrooms! Kitchens, I could deal with a different wall more than likely... Regardless, keep up the awesome work, sugar!

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
These are awesome 'cuz I'm with ya! Marble in the kitchen/laundry/bath just makes sense! The only way these could get any better is if they were done in rainbow colors (trust me, I've seen marble in colors aside from white, gray, and black) and/or had matching walls for said bathrooms! Kitchens, I could deal with a different wall more than likely... Regardless, keep up the awesome work, sugar!

I think that's a great idea and I'm on it
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:50 PM
Thank you! Rhys loves his new kitchen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Thank you! Rhys loves his new kitchen

That is so awesome! I am glad you mixed and matched them like that - it looks great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
These are awesome! Thanks