Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Luxor Grand Hotel

by Red Sonja Posted 28th Jul 2017 at 8:37 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 9:23 PM
Outstanding! Oh, not only am I thrilled to see this, but I am so excited over what may be coming after this...

I have a vacation nhood for it, but, so far, there's just not enough in it...but there will be soon, I think! And late 19th through the early 20th century was such an exciting time to be an archeologist/scholar in that part of the world!

Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing this wonderful lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 3:56 PM
Sigh... Just when I was finally getting around to weeding out my DL folder... Oh. well, this will be a great addition to my vacation hood. Love how you incorporated that architectural motif into your lobby wall BTW.As always, many thanks and happy Simming! (P.S. I actually stayed at the Luxor hotel many years ago, but it was the one in Nevada not Egypt.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 1:26 AM
Another masterpiece, Sonja! Fabulous!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 9:20 PM
I'm sitting at the bar with a death grip on my Martini, as Indiana Jones takes the place apart pursuing poachers who have stolen some arcane item that may doom all mankind. *sigh* All I wanted was to drown my sorrows, but no I had to pick the hotel he'd be rampaging through, whip flailing away over the heads of his foes. Alas, there is no such thing as a quiet vacation at the Luxor.
Stunning as always Red. I typically aghast!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:36 PM
So much luxury! Appreciate that all the CC is included too.