Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parenting Skill for Teens

by zafisims Posted 5th Sep 2017 at 4:54 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2017 at 11:13 PM by zafisims

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 7:54 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 3:44 AM
Absolutely love this idea! It does seem ridiculous that teens can't learn to parent. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 5:59 AM
LittleMsSam already made this mod.. she just included the rest of the family and not just teens.. just in case anyone is curious for a more in depth mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 11:05 PM
Thank you, I've been wanting this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 7:39 AM
been waiting for this thank you so much...never understood why a game striving to SIMulate as much RL as possible(fantasy & WHIMsical as it is) would neglect to even consider teens developing parenting skills...because hey in RL they do, everyday, world over. appreciate your efforts & sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 7:46 AM
Default good to know
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite
LittleMsSam already made this mod.. she just included the rest of the family and not just teens.. just in case anyone is curious for a more in depth mod
thx for sharing this info as I wasn't aware, however I can't reach the website from the link provided. just won't load the page for sum reason or nuther'
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:34 AM
Default Thanks
Thanks for this, I dunno what EA was thinking but every teen with younger siblings in my life has helped raise them.

Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite

No similar mod is listed on LittleMsSam's MTS page - where did you see it?
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 4:12 AM
http://littlemssam.de/parenting-skill-for-teens-more/

Here is the link on her personal sims website, glad I could be of service/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:24 AM
can you make one for young adult,thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4love10
can you make one for young adult,thanks

If you're referring to the parenting skill, Young Adult, Adults, and Elders naturally acquire the parenting skill in the game without the help of mods. With this mod I only removed the restriction for teens, so young adults should also be able to acquire the skill along side them.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tuffdawg
thx for sharing this info as I wasn't aware, however I can't reach the website from the link provided. just won't load the page for sum reason or nuther'

I'm so sorry I didn't see this! but yes, littlemssam has her own website now where she hosts over 60 mods! It's a great site and like I said.. this is a great mod! It's just littlemssam's is a little more in-depth if thats what youre looking for

Props to this creator for creating this version of the mod!!
Some ppl don't like when things affect to many things at once in game so this is perfect!
I used to mod so I know how much time and effort it takes! I see that it's also your first go at modding! What a great start!

I hope to see more mods from you!

Positive Vibes,
RB

LittleMsSam Site:
direct link: http://littlemssam.de/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 8:25 AM
Thank You!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 12:35 AM
Thank you so much! I cannot for the life of me understand why EA doesn't allow teens to gain the skill already. Silly EA...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:29 AM
Yes!! I've been needing this mod for a teen-mom game I've been playing!! Finally! Thanks so much, you're awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:38 PM
I think this is already included in the latest version of MC command centre, but I don't play with that all the time so this mod is great for when I'm not using the CC.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 2Yammy4U
I think this is already included in the latest version of MC command centre, but I don't play with that all the time so this mod is great for when I'm not using the CC.

apparently it does allow you the MC.. but I don't know if either this mod or the MC allows non-related teens to discipline children,etc?
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 3:18 AM
Does this mod need to be updated for C&D? I'd like to keep using it, but I don't want to mess up my game.

†<¤ℑ£§§¥¤>†
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:28 PM
does the mod still work with the new update??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:30 AM
Amazing mod! Realistic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 3:39 AM
Bless you bless you bless you this is a WONDERFUL idea
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 4:59 AM
Awesome! As an older sister of four I fully support actually gaining skill from all the work teens do ;)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 11:34 PM
can a teen parent another teen?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:25 AM
does this mod still work?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:45 PM
Thank u very much. Somebody simply HAD 2 do this Mod!
Page 1 of 2