Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Hearts - Harvestable Heart Tree and Edible Vampire Hearts (Update - 14th Oct 2021)

by icemunmun Posted 28th Aug 2017 at 4:57 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2021 at 8:39 PM by icemunmun : Updated for seasons patch

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 8:17 PM
Thanks! Vampires really need more attention from the modding community :P Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 8:33 PM
I love it! Now I know what those weird heart things were in your inventory pic for another download. Most of my vamps are "vegetarian", so I'll put this to good use. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 11:00 PM
I like the visuals on this! Who doesn't want their vamps biting into a pumping heart? Would you be able to turn this into a default replacement for plasma fruits/trees?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 11:41 PM
This is both adorable and hilarious. Super fun. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 11:34 AM
Nice! Can't wait to try it. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 5:12 PM
I love this, and your sense of humor!! thanks!! I can't wait to see what you will come up with next.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:20 PM
the "heart tree" makes the game crash. it just says "The sims 4 do not work anymore". anyone else experiencing the issue? Any ideas of possible solutions?
thanks and grat idea to the creator! I hope to be able to use it soon.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wualluz89
the "heart tree" makes the game crash. it just says "The sims 4 do not work anymore". anyone else experiencing the issue? Any ideas of possible solutions?
thanks and grat idea to the creator! I hope to be able to use it soon.

Hi,
1) Do you have the latest patch ?
2) Do you have the Vampire Game Pack ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 11:49 PM
I have been waiting for you to release this! Yay! thank you :)
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 4:23 PM
Hello,
I'm Alice, from China, and i love them very much!!Thank you for making these enjoyable mods.
There're many of my friends now interested in your mod.
There're lots of fans in China now and i really want to share your mod with them. So would you mind if i translate your mod into Chinese?
I will put the translated version on a Chinese site. Absolutly no money will be made from it. And also i will state up front that you are the author.
In fact, I'm really not good at English, but I will try my best to translate it.
Thank you again, and looking forward to your reply. XD
Regards,

Alice
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:14 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 2nd Sep 2017 at 10:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Alice-Riddle
Hello,
I'm Alice, from China, and i love them very much!!Thank you for making these enjoyable mods.
There're many of my friends now interested in your mod.
There're lots of fans in China now and i really want to share your mod with them. So would you mind if i translate your mod into Chinese?
I will put the translated version on a Chinese site. Absolutly no money will be made from it. And also i will state up front that you are the author.
In fact, I'm really not good at English, but I will try my best to translate it.
Thank you again, and looking forward to your reply. XD
Regards,

Alice

Hi Alice,

You can do it . Can you please post the link to the site & also upload the Chinese strings here so that I can update the mod with Chinese translations too .

MunMun
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hi,

Hi Icy ,
thanks for your time. unfortunately "yes" to both of your questions.
I must find some time to test if it might get some interfernce with other CC I have, I'm out of soltions for now.
thanks again.
Aly.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wualluz89
Hi Icy ,
thanks for your time. unfortunately "yes" to both of your questions.
I must find some time to test if it might get some interfernce with other CC I have, I'm out of soltions for now.
thanks again.
Aly.

Since this is just an object mod it should not generally cause a crash. if you get some time can you please test it without any other mods (+/- MCCC) ?
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 5:10 PM
Hi. Just wanted to confirm that this content causes my game to crash when I try to exit. Latest patch and have the vampires GP. I do have many other food related CC so it might conflict maybe
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 5:22 PM
This is so incrediable! :lovestruc I like vampires in TS4 and your mod is awesome
Oh, I've made a Russian translation, please can you add it?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  RUS_HeartTree_Strings.zip (1.3 KB, 17 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 9:50 AM
Thank you @ViolettaJevans for the translations! Much appreciated :lovestruc

@loganj...like I asked wualluz89, can you please test this without any other mods +/- MCCC ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 9:53 PM
Very nice mod, great idea! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hi,

Hi!, just a quick update. I fianally could use this mod. I am not sure why it crushes the game before. I tried it without any mod and then gradually added each mod I had one after the other. And now it does not give any problem!
I am really enjoyng this mode! I relly appreciate the nice work done!
thanks to anyone for the help.
Aly
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:57 AM
I love this mod, but for some reason i cant get my heart tree to produce any hearts..... and its been on my lot since i got the mod a while back..... is there any secret to getting it to spawn hearts? lol
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaceitorius
I love this mod, but for some reason i cant get my heart tree to produce any hearts..... and its been on my lot since i got the mod a while back..... is there any secret to getting it to spawn hearts? lol

Hi! Make sure to plant the heart harvestable and not the tree tree out of the misc appliance catalouge. When the tree is plopped out instead of planting the harvestable, this often happens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:07 PM
Cute little heart! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:28 PM
Eerie, icemunmun, I'm scared
Thank you for this vampire tree. I like that it's glowing (looks like it does XD).

And I have the German translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  icemunmun_VampireHeartsGER.zip (1.6 KB, 9 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 3:46 AM
Thanks for these! Can't wait to try them in my game :)
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 5:02 PM
beauty. Thanks!
Page 1 of 3