Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED Sep2018] Green Home (no CC) (many gardens)

by Krowvacs Posted 7th Sep 2017 at 4:59 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2018 at 12:25 AM by Krowvacs : Fixed files; added furnishings

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 6:05 PM
Hello! Beautiful build must say, however, I have downloaded this house twice and transferred it to the tray but it still won't appear in my library. I know I am probably missing a couple stuff packs but I figured those items would just be removed from the lot, that is not the case! So is it possible to get a list of the stuff packs you used in creating this house, or just the ones you have in general so I can find what ones I am missing and make this house work for my sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:44 PM
Absolutely beautiful build!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pretty.Odd99
Hello! Beautiful build must say, however, I have downloaded this house twice and transferred it to the tray but it still won't appear in my library. I know I am probably missing a couple stuff packs but I figured those items would just be removed from the lot, that is not the case! So is it possible to get a list of the stuff packs you used in creating this house, or just the ones you have in general so I can find what ones I am missing and make this house work for my sims!

That's what I thought would happen, too. It's strange that it's not working. If it's truly not working purely because of needing each and every pack, I'll be pretty bummed. If using a bunch of packs is making my lots inaccessible to players, I might just have to cut back!

I have all of the current add-ons with the exception of the toddler stuff pack, and of course the pets pack which hasn't yet been released.
I didn't use all of them for this lot, though. On the files page right about the .zip download, there's an expandable list with all the ones I used.

Let me know how it goes. Have any other lots given you this issue before?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Skitchy
Absolutely beautiful build!

Thanks so much! I appreciate it. (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 7:50 PM
Having a very weird problem with your lot :/. Eventhough i love it to bits and would love to have it in my game... i can't manage to do it.
Whenever i put this lot in my tray folder (i did this like 6 times or so already) it doesnt show up in my game. Instead, it asks me to subsitute files that are already in my tray folder and re-downloads a house i previously had in my folder but it's not yours. So, i'm guessing the both houses use the same name file? I'm actually going to try to rename them eventhough i dont think it will work
I've been searching for this problem online and was unsuccessful too
Just a little report on my end~ im probably the only one ahah
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 8:31 PM
This looks so elegant and happy. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Liipe94 : 11th Nov 2017 at 2:04 PM.
Hi.. She is beautiful but , when i download she dont appear. , instead another one appeared i think you uploaded the Wrong house =(

You uploaded this One - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=596730

can you fix ..? Please I really loved your green house =(
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 7:50 PM Last edited by zaunfink : 15th Mar 2018 at 7:53 PM. Reason: added information
I have exactly the same problem as the two others - I've downloaded it, but I can't make it appear. I've replaced the files several times over, but... No luck Which, quite frankly, sucks - this may just be the perfect home.
Oh, and I checked the thing with the Magpies's nest - The files are the same, same size, same names etc. So... Wrong upload, possibly?

It would be wonderful if you could check.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zaunfink
I have exactly the same problem as the two others - I've downloaded it, but I can't make it appear. I've replaced the files several times over, but... No luck Which, quite frankly, sucks - this may just be the perfect home.
Oh, and I checked the thing with the Magpies's nest - The files are the same, same size, same names etc. So... Wrong upload, possibly?

It would be wonderful if you could check.

Quote: Originally posted by Pretty.Odd99

Quote: Originally posted by Rom�s
Having a very weird problem with your lot :/. Eventhough i love it to bits and would love to have it in my game... i can't manage to do it.
Whenever i put this lot in my tray folder (i did this like 6 times or so already) it doesnt show up in my game. Instead, it asks me to subsitute files that are already in my tray folder and re-downloads a house i previously had in my folder but it's not yours. So, i'm guessing the both houses use the same name file? I'm actually going to try to rename them eventhough i dont think it will work
I've been searching for this problem online and was unsuccessful too
Just a little report on my end~ im probably the only one ahah

Quote: Originally posted by Liipe94
Hi.. She is beautiful but , when i download she dont appear. , instead another one appeared i think you uploaded the Wrong house =(

You uploaded this One - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=596730

can you fix ..? Please I really loved your green house =(

Thanks for letting me know, everyone! It was definitely a mistake on my part. I don't really know what I'm doing
I've finally (FINALLY) re-uploaded the correct files, and I've tested them to make sure they're showing up. Should be good to go now if you're all still interested!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 8:40 PM
Oh my god thank you SO MUCH! I've just reinstalled because of the holidays making me want to play again and I am SO excited that I can finally use this house!