Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Impregnate" With Simray [OUTDATED]

by zafisims Posted 7th Sep 2017 at 5:49 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2019 at 4:16 PM by zafisims

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 11:05 PM
Would I be able to Impregnate Teen Sims as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Would I be able to Impregnate Teen Sims as well?

Yes, you should be able to impregnate sims ranging from Teen to Elder
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 2:18 AM
Seems not to be impregnating the Sims in my game. Is the mod compatible with Vampires?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Seems not to be impregnating the Sims in my game. Is the mod compatible with Vampires?

Yes, it should be compatible with the Vampire Game pack. I had all of the currently released expansion, stuff, and game packs downloaded when I tested this mod and it worked fine (also tested after reading your comment). It’s possible that one of your mods in your mod folder is conflicting with this one. I would recommend, removing your mods and testing this mod in the game on an unsaved trail in order to see if the mod works then. From there you can better gage what is conflicting when you add your mods back into your folder. Also make sure mods are enabled in your settings, it can be turned off after updates. Hope this helps!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 10:48 AM
it works great in my game thanks for the mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 11:28 AM
This is such a cool idea. I am looking forwards to testing it out in my game. (fingers crossed it will work)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 10:33 PM
this is too awesome, lol Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 12:26 AM
OMG! I didn't know I needed this till I read it. Now I so want to make a mad scientist!, now thanks to you all I have are evil thoughts and mad plotting against all simmanity!!! MUHAAHAA
Thank you!! Love the fact that the whole experience is "uncomfortable" even more wickedly evil
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toomanysimmers
OMG! I didn't know I needed this till I read it. Now I so want to make a mad scientist!, now thanks to you all I have are evil thoughts and mad plotting against all simmanity!!! MUHAAHAA
Thank you!! Love the fact that the whole experience is "uncomfortable" even more wickedly evil

This makes me so happy to read! Glad to know that I made your gameplay just a little more sinister
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:30 PM
This is an amazing mod, thanks! It would be awesome to have a version to impregnate vampires, any ideas?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 5:36 PM Last edited by zafisims : 10th Sep 2017 at 6:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fxgarc4790
This is an amazing mod, thanks! It would be awesome to have a version to impregnate vampires, any ideas?

Thank you! The mod should be capable of impregnating vampires in the game already. I just tested it on a vampire in the game just to make sure, and it worked. However, this is the second time I've heard this, so I'm wondering if there is a possible conflict with other mods (since it works fine by itself). If you are experiencing this issue or any others with this mod, feel free to further clarify it here. Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 4:47 AM
Neat mod! I have a possible suggestion that could be added either to this or as a separate mod, but would you be able to make it so female sims retain their breast size for a little while after pregnancy, with the possibility of them sagging afterwards like in real life?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sporeman1331
Neat mod! I have a possible suggestion that could be added either to this or as a separate mod, but would you be able to make it so female sims retain their breast size for a little while after pregnancy, with the possibility of them sagging afterwards like in real life?

Thank you! I appreciate your suggestion, however the game file that is responsible for body changes during pregnancy has yet to be found by me, nor am I sure how to manipulate it to adhere to your request. Plus, maintaining traits that would allow the breast size to decay gradually and maintain a different value (in coding terms) after pregnancy is a little beyond my experience at the moment, sorry haha. But If I ever do a mod like that, it will most likely be a standalone mod, separate from this one, so you can be on the lookout if I ever do make one. But, anyway, glad you enjoyed the mod.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:34 AM
I did some research and found with the help of the mc mod that only sims that can be impregnated with aliens at the time can be impregnated with this mod. With the occult addon to mc, you click on a the sim, go into "MC Pregnancy" and if you see "Start Alien Pregnancy" you can impregnate them with this mod. Removing all the mods doesn't change this for me sadly.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 1:50 AM
Looks like a fun mod, I actually could use a mod similar to this, Though what i'm in need of is a mod that lets me click a sim and a list show up so i can select what sim will be used to impregnated the target, or maybe one that mind controls them to woohoo who ever i choose.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 5:26 PM
So does it still keep the vanilla Transform interaction for normal objects? Or does it impregnate chairs as well?
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 7:01 PM
aw man i was hoping to try this out for my evil scientist sim but it's not compatible with mccc
Instructor
#19 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 7:53 PM
I figured out the problem. I have Mc Command Center sent to only pregnant young adult Sims through the alien abduction. So every young adult male Sim I see becomes a victim of the Simray's pregnant beam.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 4:16 PM
This is a fun little mod, but I'd like it even better if there were an option to impregnate the target by the one who is shooting the ray, instead of by some random alien.
Instructor
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 8:44 AM
The "Impregnant" is autonomous. The Sim who has a Simray in their inventory is going around randomly using the interaction on Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:00 AM
Great mod, does it work with November patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:35 AM
Well I tried this mod and Upgraded the SimRay so that it can transform people.. But the only option I get.. Is the only freeze one.. What am I missing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 12:15 AM
Unfortunately, even with all the mods in my folder taken out it doesn't work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:58 AM
This needs updating to Latest Game Version 1.37.35.1010 as it does not have the option impregnate
Page 1 of 2