Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Modern - no CC

by Jonipoon Posted 28th Sep 2017 at 6:59 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2017 at 9:43 AM by Jonipoon

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:01 PM
Congratulations on your bypass jonipoon.

Could you please remove a good portion of the flowers or mention a gardening mod such as perfect plants because these will all die in play.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Congratulations on your bypass jonipoon.

Could you please remove a good portion of the flowers or mention a gardening mod such as perfect plants because these will all die in play.

Thank you! I added a link and description of Simbology's garden mods.

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 9:44 PM
Pretty cool! This looks kind of like some of the houses in my town that are actually made from old shipping containers, which lend themselves to interesting layouts- nicely done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Pretty cool! This looks kind of like some of the houses in my town that are actually made from old shipping containers, which lend themselves to interesting layouts- nicely done!

Thanks a lot! Yes, I was actually thinking about containers while building, they make for great minimalism!

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 9:45 PM
I like the minimalist look of the home. Just what is needed in a satisfying way. Thanks!