Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angel & Demon Traits

by Simsbunny19 Posted 2nd Oct 2017 at 3:42 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2018 at 12:39 AM by Simsbunny19

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 5:14 PM
omg great like yer content
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 8:00 PM
Wondering if you can upload a version of your traits with the +10 buff toned down to +3 or something for people who would rather not use an additional mod to turn off emotional deaths.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Wondering if you can upload a version of your traits with the +10 buff toned down to +3 or something for people who would rather not use an additional mod to turn off emotional deaths.

Ok, I'll upload it later when I get off work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:23 AM
this is really cool good job
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 9:22 AM
Thank you for this ! Could you also make an angel trait version where the sims don't age or die just like demons ? Angels are immortal after all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PoppyKris
Thank you for this ! Could you also make an angel trait version where the sims don't age or die just like demons ? Angels are immortal after all.

It should already be doing that, if it's not I can try to fix it
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 6:44 AM
I put the v2 in my game and they gave me last exception files
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rose.halliwell
I put the v2 in my game and they gave me last exception files

I'll look into it and try to fix it
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 9:26 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 3:47 AM
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to get it in game!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 12:50 PM
Hey there! Sadly your awesome traits don't work anymore after the cats & dogs expension... would you be so kind and fix it?
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 11:28 AM
I was trying to fix them by myself, but I have failed.
I did exactly everything, and perfectly. Or well, that's what I think, after do it 3 times XDD

If anyone wanna try to FIX THIS, go please!

The problem is: I fixed it, I see "Angel" trait on CAS and ingame (with the mood "angelic" buff, or something like that XD ),
BUT my game at the same second it charges, gives me a Lastexception orange error.
I don't have any Sim with that trait, and I don't even click on "play" (it is paused after loading a game) when that error comes out.

Played with the trait in a Sim after that, and nothing bad happened.
But I don't think let live that Lastexception error, is a good idea...

TUTORIAL FOR FIXING CUSTOM TRAITS FOR CATS AND DOGS:

https://simsvip.com/2017/11/15/cust...ompatible-pets/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Havem
Hey there! Sadly your awesome traits don't work anymore after the cats & dogs expension... would you be so kind and fix it?

Working on it and a new trait ^^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manchas87
I was trying to fix them by myself, but I have failed.
I did exactly everything, and perfectly. Or well, that's what I think, after do it 3 times XDD

If anyone wanna try to FIX THIS, go please!

The problem is: I fixed it, I see "Angel" trait on CAS and ingame (with the mood "angelic" buff, or something like that XD ),
BUT my game at the same second it charges, gives me a Lastexception orange error.
I don't have any Sim with that trait, and I don't even click on "play" (it is paused after loading a game) when that error comes out.

Played with the trait in a Sim after that, and nothing bad happened.
But I don't think let live that Lastexception error, is a good idea...

TUTORIAL FOR FIXING CUSTOM TRAITS FOR CATS AND DOGS:

https://simsvip.com/2017/11/15/cust...ompatible-pets/

Gosh I'm so happy that I'm not the only one failing horribly at this o.o I tried fixing 3 traits that are no longer supported... but my game crashed when I was trying to load a new game...

so @simsbunny19 ... THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for fixing your traits
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:52 PM
Hi, i can't get this to work. Every time I install this trait and add it as a trait to a sim I get a infinite loading screen that stops when I uninstall it from my mod folder. I've tried you're newest update and still its doing the same. I really like the trait but sadly it doesn't seem to agree with my game. It's the first time I've had an issue with a trait so I'm stuck to what I should do besides not use it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IsaRissa
Hi, i can't get this to work. Every time I install this trait and add it as a trait to a sim I get a infinite loading screen that stops when I uninstall it from my mod folder. I've tried you're newest update and still its doing the same. I really like the trait but sadly it doesn't seem to agree with my game. It's the first time I've had an issue with a trait so I'm stuck to what I should do besides not use it.

Are you updated to the most recent patch?
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:59 PM Last edited by IsaRissa : 29th Nov 2017 at 6:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simsbunny19
Are you updated to the most recent patch?

Yes my game is up to date and I have a legit copy of the game. It is strange because it is the only trait that is giving me this issue and it started when you updated the trait. I can't figure out what else could be causing it sadly.

***Thanks for the update. That fix solved my problem.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:44 AM
Was this fixed for Cat's & Dogs?

"Would have liked to run Tests on Sea Shells....."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:52 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gianny6
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.

Thanks but I'll fix them. Life has been hectic but hopefully I'llbe able to keep them updated regularly again from now on.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizzy10
Was this fixed for Cat's & Dogs?

Yes, but it's been broken with the new update for the adventure pack. About to try to fix it
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th May 2018 at 10:27 AM
broken after the May patch
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 11:27 PM
I hope you can update this in the near future! This looks fun to use
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 8:32 PM
Hope it can be updated for current use ~ Looks fun
Page 1 of 2