Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Frugal Lane - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 15th Oct 2017 at 3:48 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 6:25 AM
I like how the lamp looks in front of the house. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:20 AM
Thanks for sharing this! I love it. Small houses are my favorite since they tend to be easier to decorate for me and I only really play small families. This one is so stylish!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 4:09 PM
@allison731 - I thought it was different, and liked it too! Thanks for the comment, it makes me feel better about it.

@budwinys - You're so welcome! I'm a fan of small homes too. Very few of my Sim families live on huge lots. Thanks for the comment!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:52 PM
I like this one much better than Frugal #1. Again a well-designed and playable lot. For those who wish to furnish it themselves, it comes in at around 10900 simoleans.

Thank you (yet again!!!)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:35 AM
@mac - Aww, thanks so much for the feedback and unfurnished price, you're so welcome. More to come!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 2:29 PM
Great job A very pretty house!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM
@Justpetro - Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 6:02 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Debby1957
Thank you

@Debby1957 - You're so welcome. Thank YOU for the thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:40 PM
Very nice!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 12:28 PM
I want you to know how much I have enjoyed downloading and playing with your houses. I really like all the little touches and you have (re)introduced me to some game content I had either forgotten about or had never noticed before. Things like making sure all the windows face in the right direction is very much appreciated, too. You think of every detail and it has not gone unnoticed. Thank you, again, for the excellent builds - Looking forward to more!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 12:45 PM
Oh - and I forgot to mention that you can save some on the price of your houses if you delete the extra foundation blocks underneath. You would save an additional §4, for each one you don't use, leaving only the outline of the house. It would also allow the player to add a basement if they so desire, without tearing up the whole house. Just thought I would share a tip, since you have given me so many good ideas - hope this helps - Thanks, again, Goldenbtrfly!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:05 PM
@Miriam344 - Thank you for the compliment!

@HeartDeco - Thank you for the comments and for coming back to let me know that you are enjoying playing with them! I really do *try* so very hard to make sure that I put a lot of thought and love into the lots I make, so it's nice to know that little things don't slip past everyone. (Haha, I often wonder if anyone noticed the "Kitten vs. Yarn" pic that is over the sewing station in the 25k Rhodes home!) Thank you for the advice on the foundation blocks. I believe I had some "stuck" under a house because the game wouldn't let me use the tool to remove it nor the sledgehammer! Haha, I will keep trying to improve where I can, so thank you for bringing that to my attention. Enjoy and have a wonderful day - you certainly brightened mine!

I cannot thank you all enough for your comments. Makes my day to read them. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:23 AM
Another wonderful house. I love the style.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:08 AM
@aja821 - Thank you so much! It was a fun one to work on.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:26 PM Last edited by gazania : 5th Sep 2018 at 9:05 AM.
You like to build.

I like to build.

But every once in a while, I don't want to build at the moment, and I'm looking for an adorable and inexpensive house. This certainly is one of them. Great layout, and perfect for a small Uni house. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 5:56 AM
@gazania - Haha, I feel the same way. I usually look for homes bigger than I build when I do!