Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Holiday Roof Lights

by Honeywell Posted 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:09 AM - Updated 23rd May 2021 at 4:04 PM by Honeywell

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:59 AM
So pretty -- I love twinkly lights! ^_^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 8:20 AM
This is one of those things that seems like it should have been obvious for EAxis to include in the actual game... why are they so blind to such things?

Still, definitely a worthy addition to any holiday household!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 9:22 AM
I was already tempted to load my "real" game because of a house I want to recreate.. now I KNOW that's what I'm going to do! Then I'm going to go to bed knowing that when I get up my game will be ready (well, will have been for a while.. it doesn't take hours to load, lol) and I can get to building AND decorating! Thanks for these!! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 10:45 AM
These are so great, I really liked the roof lights in sims 3 and really wished we had something like it for sims 2. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 12:13 PM
I love it! Visions of a holiday village are dancing in my head. Thank you, so much, for all that you do!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 2:01 PM
Oh my word they are GORGEOUS! What a fabulous idea for this theme! Thank you so much for making them, and for sharing with the rest of us. Can't wait to try them out in my game!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM
Now my chavvy sims are one step closer to:

http://www.sandcore.net/making-your...ynch-house-jpg/

These are great - thanks

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Constant Contestant
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 6:47 PM
These are gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing, HW!

And @maxon hahaha you made me giggle!
Gone Fishin'
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:23 PM
Delurking to say THANK YOU for these gorgeously gorgeous lights! :lovestruc We Swedes love our holiday lights ('cause it's dark up here at this time of year) and my Sims do, too, and now their 'hoods can look properly festive. So thank you! (And thanks for the shout-out!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:43 AM
HOW CUTE IS THAT! Thank you :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 6:11 PM
Wonderful set ... thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:11 PM
This set is truly Fab! I can't wait to use it! And I always do a little happy dance when I see a collection folder included!

May I ask about the gorgeous house in your photos? I wouldn't mind having that as well...
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:11 PM
Brilliant! I love everything about this set. Thank you so much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 9:18 PM
Another wonderful Honeywell creation, fantastic!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:56 AM
They're so pretty, and you're so amazing! Thanks for sharing and including color options, I love them.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:45 PM
Prettiness!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:51 PM
Thank you so much! I'm just so excited to try it all in game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:54 PM
What a nice addition to holiday decorations!
Thanks for sharing this!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 7:12 PM
Charming! I feel cozy just looking at these. Now I want gingerbread.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 3:36 AM
Wonderful! Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 6:02 PM
Gosh, The Sims 2 keeps getting the best custom content! Would love to have this in The Sims 3, BUT I'm super happy to have it in The Sims 2!
Scholar
#23 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 5:11 AM
Are the DIY lights supposed to be shiftable up and down? If they are, it isn't working for me.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 6:02 AM Last edited by Honeywell : 6th Jan 2018 at 3:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
Are the DIY lights supposed to be shiftable up and down? If they are, it isn't working for me.

Yes, not the octogonal roof piece, but the vertical & horizontal wall ones should shift with Apartment Life. If I remember correctly, I cloned these from curtains so they might shift because I have these shiftable mods in by Goggalor and Lee (which I recommend if anyone doesn't have them).

Thanks for letting me know you have a problem. I can't look at them tonight but I'll check them and update if needed. ETA: bassoon_crazy, these do need Lee's shiftable curtain mod to shift. I recommend all of the shiftables but if you just want the curtain mod for the lights to shift you can get that by itself here.
Scholar
#25 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 12:57 AM
^Thank you, that worked!

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Page 1 of 2