Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Frugal Lane - No CC Home!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 5th Nov 2017 at 12:25 AM - Updated 10th Mar 2019 at 11:49 PM by Goldenbtrfly : testing a post function

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:34 AM
:lovestruc Another great little home, thank you, I like the idea of the half walls separating the kitchen and living room from the entrance.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 2:36 AM
Ditto on what Michelle said. I think I have all your homes now - they are so much fun - I am in heaven!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:13 PM
Thank you for your time,I,ve been loving all the housing you have made!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:27 PM
Very nice-thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 7:21 PM
You're all so welcome. Thank YOU for leaving such sweet comments. It warms my heart to know that players are enjoying them as much as I do!
(...and I like that little entry way too! )
@Michelle @HeartDeco @8thdoctorwho @Sandy2Simmer
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:00 PM
I love this one, G!! Awesome use of colours, and you're killing the geometric "rugs" as always. Great use of the half-walls too! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 5:24 AM
Yay, keep them coming. I love starter houses, and this one is so cute with the portico and flowers, and the layout is different, which is hard to do with so many small houses out there.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:12 PM
@Liz - Thank you for the compliments on the house, I'm so glad you like it! I enjoy making "rugs", haha.
@olyoldone - I enjoy making the starter or budget types homes too, so I'm happy you have use for them! Thank you for the compliment! :D

You're so welcome and thank you for pointing out what stands out to you. I appreciate that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 5:34 PM
The interior of this house is gorgeous for the price! I downloaded this lot without looking at the pictures of the inside, and was taken aback when i loaded it up in game! Such nice carpet patterns. I really enjoyed this, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:08 AM
I'm always looking for budget houses for my Sims. I love how yours are decorated and your use of the half walls. I also appreciate that you have no custom content in this house.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:23 AM
@Autri - Wow, thank you. I am so pleased to hear you say you like the carpet patterns. This was one of the ones I was most pleased with in terms of the carpet. It makes me happy to hear you enjoy it so.

@aja821 - Thank you! Yes, most of the things I upload will have NO CC in them, as it a challenge for me to work with and easier to upload!