Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop

by scumbumbo Posted 15th Nov 2017 at 7:45 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2019 at 10:57 PM by scumbumbo : Updated for Feb 21, 2019 game patch

305 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 202 Feedback Posts, 102 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:56 AM
Very useful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:39 AM
Love it. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 9:13 AM
Bravo !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 9:13 AM
At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast. This has been bugging me since launch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 9:17 AM
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!! Now my sims won't steal the bread from their own mouths by autonomously washing dirty dishes instead of using the excellent Nanocan.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 11:52 AM
Amazing mod. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:11 PM
I love the name of this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:28 PM
Hmm. Would this possibly help be a way around the Parenthood glitch where if you learn the responsible trait you 'wash' dishes repeatedly that aren't there? Say like, don't have any sinks set to it lol I miss having sinks in my house. My bathrooms look weird without them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:48 PM
Finally, thank you. My stupid Sims never choose a right sink when there's no dishwasher on the lot.
And Chinese translations for strings:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_00000000_02C6E080CA1622EC%%+STBL.zip (297 Bytes, 24 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:49 PM
I enjoy seeing your mod names so much lol. Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 4:35 PM
thank you..my sims often ignore 3 sinks on ground floor and carry plates up 2 lots of stairs to a sink in some small out of the way bathroom!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 4:42 PM
Thank you so much! So tired of my sims ridiculousness in this simple task! Love your mods!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:49 PM
Yes. This is brilliant; no more washing the dishes in the bathroom!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:57 PM
Thank you, thank you thank you, thank you ! Did I already say thank you ? Anyway, one more time : thank you !
Deceased
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Finally, thank you. My stupid Sims never choose a right sink when there's no dishwasher on the lot.
And Chinese translations for strings:

Thanks for the translation, Egureh!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:35 PM
Thank you for another Quality of Life Mod. The quality of whose life you ask??? MINE!! It drove me stark raving loony, when they wash their dishes in the freaking bathroom sink. ( Ok...ok.. breathe.)
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:02 PM
The mod works great, but I think the disable/enable menu is inverted. When I loaded the lot, I clicked on the kitchen sink and got the 'enable dish washing', but the sim went to the bathroom sink to clean the dishes. So on a hunch I flipped it, enabled on the bathroom sink and disabled on the kitchen sink, and voilá this time she washed the dishes in the kitchen sink instead.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Deceased
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
The mod works great, but I think the disable/enable menu is inverted.

It should be correct - the menu items are actions, so seeing "Enable Dish Washing" means that dish washing is currently disabled and clicking will change it to enabled.
Scholar
#20 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
It should be correct - the menu items are actions, so seeing "Enable Dish Washing" means that dish washing is currently disabled and clicking will change it to enabled.

Yes, that's what I got - when I first clicked on the kitchen sink it said "Enable dish washing", I clicked it so after it said "disable dish washing", sim went to the bathroom sink that was by default disabled, I swapped the settings, sim went to kitchen sink, as in when I click on the kitchen sink so it says "enable dish washing" the sim goes to the kitchen sink.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:17 PM
Nice mod (interesting name XD ), Kind of on the fence about using it since you say sinks are disabled on all lots, which makes visiting different locations a little bit of a headache, have to remember which lots you've gone to and enabled a sink for washing XD Still, it's a useful mod since Maxis has no idea how to properly designate sinks for washing stuff in. Kind of makes you wish they'd add a "dish washing sink" option kind of like how beds have the claim option.
Deceased
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tysakasa
Nice mod (interesting name XD ), Kind of on the fence about using it since you say sinks are disabled on all lots, which makes visiting different locations a little bit of a headache, have to remember which lots you've gone to and enabled a sink for washing XD

Just for clarification - Only washing dishes at a sink is disabled by default - everything else will still work normally, Sims can wash their hands, brush teeth, get a drink of water, etc.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM
Thanks, I got so fed up with them using the bathroom sink to do it that I deleted it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 9:00 PM
Big thanks! I will remove my no-wash-dish-autonomy mod and use this instead.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 10:08 PM
genius, very useful!
Page 1 of 13