Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vermont Kitchen and Dining

by Liz Posted 24th Nov 2017 at 11:41 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 7:01 PM
Love the set, thank you!! Thought those kitchen mittens such a cute touch!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:15 PM
Very pretty, I like this whole set, question please where did you get the Fridge? I would love to have it.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 2:48 AM
Thanks so much, @Sandy2Simmer and @Simonut! Can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the feedback. Simonut, the fridge, stove, and other appliances are all from Kitchen and Bath Stuff. I was so happy when that came out and finally had some kitchen appliances that matched! ^_^
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:49 AM
@liz Thanks for your reply, I don't have the Kitchen and Bath Stuff. But just the same I LOVE your whole set. I have creator Fresh Prince Fridge which is made similar or close.
I have already downloaded your set and it will be in two of my Sims homes.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:50 PM
Lovely set, beautiful detail on the knobs and bits on the cabinets, beautiful color palette.
Thank you so much for the collection file too. These big sets are so hard to use without them.
Looking at the pics brought a smile to my face.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 7:48 PM
Wow! Massive set, Liz. Thanks for finishing it and sharing, Happy Simming.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 9:56 PM
You always make the prettiest coordinated sets I have ever seen. You always include so many options for everything to be mixed and matched that is is awe-inspiring. Thank you for your attention to detail and your ability to always give us something new!