Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Northeney

by Norn Posted 27th Nov 2017 at 9:46 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2023 at 4:02 PM by Norn : Updated RH links (again)

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 69 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:42 PM
Default Community lots
The Art Barn

A small community center focused on creativity and art classes. And gossip.

Lot type: Community, Small Park
Lot Size: 25x20
Price (furnished): 42.428

Resort Windjammer

"The decoration is a little tired in places, but the owners are welcoming, the rooms are clean, the bed was comfortable and the food was ample and good." Brad, Aug. 7th

Lot type: Community, Resort
Lot Size: 40x50
Price (furnished): 304.866

The Black Gull

Once a fishing port, now there are mostly pleasure crafts moored. The small shacks of the fishers evolved to the Black Gull - famous for it's onion rings.

Lot type: Community, Dive Bar
Lot Size: 50x60
Price (furnished): 148.592

Southern Beach

This beach can be properly used for splashing in the ocean.

Lot type: Community, Beach
Lot Size: 60x54
Price (furnished): 53.959
Built by Crowkeeper.

The Institute of Science

This lighthouse has seen a lot. Since the Institute for Science moved in it has seen a lot more…

Lot type: Community, No Visitors Allowed
Lot Size: 30x30
Price (furnished): 122.657
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:46 PM
Default Residental lots
Hillside House

Familyfriendly home with a beautiful view and a small garden. (3 br, 2 ba, crib, sleeps 4)
Lot Size: 25x15
Price (furnished): 37.755

Eerkjes Farm

Spacious former farmhouse with a garden, stables and lots of room for expansion. (3 br, 2 ba, crib, 2 stables, sleeps 4+)
Lot Size: 40x40
Price (furnished): 76.632

Hill House

There are lots of rumours about the lady who lived here for a long time. (1 br, 1 ba, sleeps 2)
Lot Size: 20x20
Price (furnished): 58.737

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:52 PM
Default Residents
Meet some of the residents you will get with the savegame

The Von Eulenburgs (created by willky12):

The Jansens (created by titosims):

Wulf Schlopp (created by willky12):

The Aydogdus (created by willky12):

Anton Buchholz (created by willky12):

The Schwarzeneggers (created by willky12):

Mareike Scholl (created by willky12):

And the star of the island, Fritz (and the Spahns) (created by willky12):
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 10:33 PM
I've been looking forward to the release of Northeney so much, and it's really here! I'm going to need to tell my family to get on without much input from me because I'll be busy (after I finish cleaning the oven, etc.). :D This is such a beautiful world, with oodles of atmosphere and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the households in town. Thank you so much for creating and sharing! *Trying not to squee but it's not easy.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 10:48 PM
Well, looks like I'll have to come up with an excuse to visit this wonderful island soon. Maybe I'll even do it in my let's play. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:23 PM
I love this world so much! And the buildings are great, especially the light house 🖤Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 11:34 PM
Thank you for this amazingly beautiful, and totally playable world. The atmosphere is wonderful, the lighting, weather and the attention to detail in every single lot is something rarely seen. This sort of attention normally comes with a price to pay, but not so with this world. It's everything you could hope for. Thank you Norn!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:12 AM
This world is so amazing that it is very hard to put into words. It has both vital parts which make a world perfect - playability and visual attractiveness. The terrain painting is really a feast for the eyes and the weather makes an amazing atmosphere. It has been an honour to watch your progress and I hope to see many more projects from you now
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:24 AM
This looks absolutely wonderful and I can see a lot of loving detail in everything; the world, the lots, the sims. Congratulations on finishing it and thank you for sharing it!
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:25 AM
It looks amazing Thank you so much for sharing it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:04 AM
It looks absolutely stunning!Honestly thank you so much for sharing it!!You did a fantastic job!Love it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:10 AM
Amazing! Truly special, thank you for sharing it with everyone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:35 AM
Very nice world. It looks so perfectly made and peacefull. Congrats.
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:44 AM
@Norn

Wow :lovestruc This is brilliant! It even has dive lots and doesn't need tons of CC.

I'd love to start a game in this world; does it play well without Late Night? I'm happy to work around the professional bars by replacing them with something else, but would not want a major landmark to go missing or for things to look very different from what you envisioned.

Thanks for sharing this!

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:24 AM
What a wonderful job, Norn! I'm so thrilled to see this stunning world released - and a well-deserved picked upload, too. I'm honored to have made a small contribution to it. Thanks so much for making it CC free (except for the rabbit hole rugs) and for the save game! Great job, everyone!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:44 AM
This world is beautiful and amazing and unlike any other I have seen. It is not just a pretty face though, it is a joy to play with. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:29 AM
YAY! I am so excited to see this in the game. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:45 AM
As beautiful as a painting. I admire creators so much who are so amazing in terraforming, landscaping and terrain-painting, like it is presented in this world. Even the map view is beautiful. My favorite maybe is how the town is arranged on three levels of height, it's unique. Thank you for still creating a custom world for Sims 3 players, and keeping Sims 3 alive and exciting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:50 PM
oh YAY! I've been waiting for this since I first saw the posts on your site. It reminds me so much of my Nantucket rambles. I can't wait to get the chance to go exploring! It looks amazing - thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 5:49 PM
The landscape really brings me back to the times I've visited the islands IRL
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 6:23 PM
Looks like somewhere I definitely need to explore

Thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 6:58 PM
This is a beautiful world!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:34 PM
This is absolutely fantastic. The building design and layout is wonderful. And the terrain paints are awesome. I generally do not play with save files but I sure will this time around. Thank you so much for all your hard work and sharing it with everyone.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:26 PM
Thanks for the creation I'm always looking for something new for my game.
Page 1 of 7