Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Various Seating Fixes/Additions

by camsin259 Posted 15th Dec 2017 at 8:04 PM

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 122 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 9:13 PM
This is so helpful!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 10:42 PM
Does this also address video games? I know there's a mod that's suppose to help fix the issue with sims not always sitting when they console game, but I think the November patch may have broken it as any time there's a fourth player, the last one doesn't really seem to sit down, so it's been kind of hard to determine if it's broken or something may be off XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:04 AM
OK right now, you are like my best friend. Seriously, if I were Oprah, you'd get a million. Thank you sooooo much. This is so needed.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:31 AM
Thank you! This was driving me crazy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 7:38 AM
This will come in handy thank You!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 1:00 PM
If everybody now sits down for all these performances how do they give tips? Is that affected?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:10 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
If everybody now sits down for all these performances how do they give tips? Is that affected?

Haven't tried myself, but I would assume that there's a separate trigger for this as I've had sims walk into a building where my sim is playing and give them a tip without having observed their performance for a few seconds first. I think all this is doing is insisting that they sit down instead of stand if there are seats available nearby. Alternatively the tips probably just magically appears, which is another thing I had noticed sometimes without this mod XD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:28 AM
Well thank you! I was at the point of saying that Sims believed in exercise so much they always stand as part of their culture. Thank you for bring sanity back.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 2:28 PM
This is a must have mod. Really helpful and needed. So, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 3:31 PM
I've waited so long for this! Does this mod also cover instances where sims watch TV or play video game consoles standing up? I know a patch supposedly fixed this earlier but i still find my sims standing up most of the time. (especially when playing video games)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 2:47 PM
+1 to what melissaq64 said and a humble request for TV and console seating fix...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 12:25 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bomfle
+1 to what melissaq64 said and a humble request for TV and console seating fix...

yes. I'm tired of my sims watching TV standing up when the room is full of seats x.x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 7:43 PM
Thank you for this! However, I'm noticing that it adds an empty pie menu option on TV's. It doesn't really affect gameplay it's just a minor annoyance.
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by craftyplumbob
Thank you for this! However, I'm noticing that it adds an empty pie menu option on TV's. It doesn't really affect gameplay it's just a minor annoyance.

I don't have that problem. The only television file involved in this mod relates to movies not regular television channels. Do you have Movie Hangout? If not, maybe that's the problem.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:34 AM
can i use this in verison 1.36 ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 2:30 PM
Omg thank you!!! This has annoyed me for so long, finally my stupid sims can sit Down as they're supposed to :DDD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:01 PM
THANK YOU, THAAAAAANK YOU!!!
I've been waiting for this since the i found in base game it doesn't happened like it should... THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS UP TO DAY!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 2:48 PM
Omfg thank you just thank you. sick of ppl ruining moments
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:22 AM
Will it be updated, i'm not 100% sure if it needs time.
But it may or may not be 100% working. My game has been updated.
Just wondering if it'll be updated, i would like to continue to try it. =3
Scholar
#23 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmi4
Will it be updated, i'm not 100% sure if it needs time.
But it may or may not be 100% working. My game has been updated.
Just wondering if it'll be updated, i would like to continue to try it. =3

I think it's still working. My Sim was just at a karaoke bar and Sims sat to watch the performance. There were other Sims up and talking and doing other things, but if you check them out with the Show/Search Sim Info Mod, you can look at their interaction queue and see what role they are in for the lot.

Sims may not always sit when they watch television, but that's because only movies are included in this mod. Same for performances with musical instruments in that I don't believe this file is referencing the busker stations from City Living.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:59 PM
Thank you. It was driving me nuts with them not sitting to watch the wedding!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 9:08 PM
Does this need updating for 1.40?
Page 1 of 7