Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bird Flock Spawner - Seagull (Interactive)

by Bakie Posted 5th Jan 2018 at 3:56 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2021 at 4:07 PM by Bakie

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:21 PM
Thank you very much !
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 4:18 AM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 9:20 AM
Another Mod from Bakie! Awesome! Thank-you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Thank you very much !

Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Thank you

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Another Mod from Bakie! Awesome! Thank-you!

You're welcome! Good to see you all like it!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 11:58 PM
I love this, thank you :D
Now I can have seagulls at my garden, just like irl
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigiDesi
I love this, thank you :D
Now I can have seagulls at my garden, just like irl

You're welcome! More placeable birds will come!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 4:50 AM
I absolutely adore these mods of yours, but when you make them could you not change the name during updates... It makes things so hard on anyone who uses lots of CC. Even with mine organized I still had to hunt down the old ones instead of a simple replace command. and heaven forbid if I'm unsure where I placed it. lol

Either way keep being awesome. I for sure very much appreciate what you do. <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beachbunni
I absolutely adore these mods of yours, but when you make them could you not change the name during updates... It makes things so hard on anyone who uses lots of CC. Even with mine organized I still had to hunt down the old ones instead of a simple replace command. and heaven forbid if I'm unsure where I placed it. lol

Either way keep being awesome. I for sure very much appreciate what you do. <3

Hi! I understand your problem, but for me it was easier this way as I had a lot to fix and otherwise I wouldn't know which one were already fixed.
For next time you can either delete the added text yourself or make a BakieGaming/Bakie sub folder in your mods folder, so you can already find it a bit better maybe.
I did change some of the names as I didn't liked them that much anymore or they made less sense, like the animated sprinkler, which isn't functional like the seasons one.
But sorry for all the extra work you needed to do to replace them.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 8:37 AM
Amazing and soooo sweet to put them on lots. Thanks a lot and best regards from Austria ;)

Lady Eve
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyeve
Amazing and soooo sweet to put them on lots. Thanks a lot and best regards from Austria
Lady Eve

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 1:27 AM
Thank you for this!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Thank you for this!
You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 8:01 PM
Oh I'm so happy to have found this, since my witch and her cats do not live in Brindleton Bay having the option to put a flock of birds anywhere works out well, especially when I have need of feathers and now my cats have something they can go hunting after. Thank you so much for this.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gianetti
Oh I'm so happy to have found this, since my witch and her cats do not live in Brindleton Bay having the option to put a flock of birds anywhere works out well, especially when I have need of feathers and now my cats have something they can go hunting after. Thank you so much for this.
You're welcome!