Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 3:22 AM Last edited by BkajnlConcepts : 17th Jan 2018 at 2:23 AM.
Default Organised Sim Pie Menus: Testers Wanted
Minimum Requirements: The Sims 2 & The Sims 2 Pets or later Expansion Pack or Stuff Pack
Recommended Requirements: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
Why?

Hi Everyone!
I'm back making mods again and this time I'm tidying up Sim pie menus for when you interact with another sim.
A big thanks to Chris Hatch for help on the forum, shoutout to him.

Avid Sims 3 and 4 players will know the categories are sorted into Mean, Funny, Friendly, Romantic etc, while in The Sims 2 you have Talk, Irritate, Fight, Flirt, Entertain, Appreciate etc. Well no more!

I'll keep posting new updates based on what you people want, as well as fixes and even more sorting.

What does the new menu look like, no pictures as of now but have a look at this spoiler here

README: Also Included in the download:

Download Here: Download Is Down, Final Beta Version will be released soon as a Normal Download
All feedback, requests and bug fix requests are welcome, and by requests I mean relating to this mod, not for me to make fluffy pink unicorns etc.

Q&A

Testing Needed:
Someone with Base and Glamour Life Stuff ONLY, if you see the Kiss and Irritate menus tell me it doesn't work.
Anyone with EPs and SPs with Pets or LATER
Ultimate Collection
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:10 PM
Maybe some pictures of the changed pie menus would help entice people to test your mod? You'll never get feedback from everyone so the more people who download the greater your chances of getting the feedback you're looking for.

Good luck with your project - it sounds ambitious!