Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 9:07 AM
Default Can someone help me with Mod Constructor?
Hi guys!

I am playing around Mod Constructor, but there are some things that I don't understand. Even tho there is a tutorial, it's too complicated and I don't understand it.

So, can someone help me with it so I can make 4 traits for you guys?

Thanks!
- Peter
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 5:21 PM
Please, I really need help with it.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 5:25 PM
I've never even heard of this but have you checked other sites for help?

don't double post though

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
I've never even heard of this but have you checked other sites for help?

don't double post though

Well, to be fair they did wait several days before doing so and probably only did it to bump the topic. I see nothing wrong with trying to prevent your topic from fading into the obscurity of page 2 and beyond with 0 replies, especially if you wait a few days before doing so. But I'm not a mod and just like all of you never actually read the entire terms of service, so don't take my word for it, lol. Just providing my two cents. I don't want new people coming here thinking we're not a very welcoming community or anything.

I do think checking other sites would be a good idea, though, just a quick Google can give you a wealth of information, OP. They probably even have youtube vids that can help you. But I also think I understand why you posted here--I think the OP would prefer to hear from someone on this site that has experience with it; it'd be far more personable and relatable than just watching a video or reading a tutorial. For instance, a poster here could answer questions that perhaps google/youtube could not.

smash that disagree button fam, red's my favorite color