Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Village Of Thornspell Southern Addition (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 26th Jan 2018 at 7:17 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 5:53 PM by pancake101

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:56 PM
This is just wonderful! I've been wondering about the possibility of building a self contained village ever since I started playing the game, but I could never figure how to make it work, or find a suitable location in any of the pre-made towns, so well done you for finding one. And where better for a fairy village that Moonlight Falls?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
This is just wonderful! I've been wondering about the possibility of building a self contained village ever since I started playing the game, but I could never figure how to make it work, or find a suitable location in any of the pre-made towns, so well done you for finding one. And where better for a fairy village that Moonlight Falls?

I was so happy to find it! If you get the two to combine let me know how it works!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:04 PM
Not something I can really fit into any of my storylines, but they will be fun to look at. Because my towns don't have to be playable, I 've sometimes used adjacent lots to expand a property and it's interesting to see that they could be combined if anyone wanted to play them.

Magnificent creations, as usual. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 4:02 AM
Hope I can get these directions right
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
Hope I can get these directions right

Don't worry it's really simple!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 12:49 PM
What a wonderful lot. I love playing villages and this one is one of the best yet. I do not play in Moonlight Falls but placed it on a 64x64 lot in one of my worlds and it looks awesome and I've had no problem playing it. Your lanscape detail is amazing. Thank you for sharing your work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
What a wonderful lot. I love playing villages and this one is one of the best yet. I do not play in Moonlight Falls but placed it on a 64x64 lot in one of my worlds and it looks awesome and I've had no problem playing it. Your lanscape detail is amazing. Thank you for sharing your work.

Glad to hear! There may be other places that have enough space to combine the two into one ^^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:07 PM
More fun to play with ;) Thanks for sharing:D
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:21 AM
I've successfully placed both these lots, following the instructions given. One of the lots you mentioned deleting is a Supernatural Hangout called "The Toadstool" if you don't want to lose it you can move it to another empty 40X40 lot at 2327 Waning Way.

It looks great! I have made a special save of Moonlight falls called "Thornspell by Moonlight". I usually do that with worlds I've made important changes to, it saves me having to do it all over again when starting a new game. I can't wait to start populating it. I think this deserves a whole new cast of fairy characters. That calls for some thought. Thanks for inspiring me!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
I've successfully placed both these lots, following the instructions given. One of the lots you mentioned deleting is a Supernatural Hangout called "The Toadstool" if you don't want to lose it you can move it to another empty 40X40 lot at 2327 Waning Way.

It looks great! I have made a special save of Moonlight falls called "Thornspell by Moonlight". I usually do that with worlds I've made important changes to, it saves me having to do it all over again when starting a new game. I can't wait to start populating it. I think this deserves a whole new cast of fairy characters. That calls for some thought. Thanks for inspiring me!

Great to hear you were able to place them! Hope you enjoy populating and playing in it!