Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Home - Tan - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 15th Mar 2018 at 1:41 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:48 PM
Amazingly how you did the floor plan and got four bedrooms! Thank you! I'll need to add a counter somehow in the kitchen though, lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 5:21 PM
I absolutely love your building style. I was just visiting your profile last night wondering if you were gonna upload anything new, and here you are! Awesome! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 5:54 PM
I just love your houses
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 6:17 PM
Stripped of furniture, blinds, and drapes it comes in at ~13K simoleans. Considering that some of the walls and floors need treatment, it's a bit expensive as a starter.

Nevertheless, it's a great design, three bedrooms beside the master bedroom - can use some of the smaller ones for skill-building items. Plenty of room in the eat-in kitchen. I might change a door to make the bathroom by the master bedroom an en-suite one for that bedroom.

I really like this house. I wouldn't have given as much thought to one I didn't like. I've put 3 into my 'hood already! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 12:05 AM
"SQUEEEEEEE" - I LOVE it and YES it did put a SMILE on my face - Thank you so much!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 2:31 AM
I second the... SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:03 AM
@Sandy2Simmer - You're so welcome! I was very happy with it myself to manage the bedroom spaces, haha! Yes, I agree - definitely invest in rearranging the kitchen.

@LyleSnake - You are too sweet, thank you for the compliment. :lovestruc I'm so happy that I could surprise you with an upload today. More coming very soon. I have a backlog of homes to post.

@Justpetro - :lovestruc You're so sweet. Thank you very much!

@HeartDeco - Haha, I'm so glad to hear that and happy to hear it made you "squee"! You are oh-so welcome. :lovestruc

@mac - I love your unfurnished posts, it's so interesting to hear the value of the home completely nekkid. I also love hearing your plans for the home, and how you plan to make it yours! (Three in the neighborhood - dang!!! Awesome. ) I hope everyone is putting their own stamp on the house (unless you just LOVE it as is, hehe) and changing it up! That makes me just as happy to know and hear. Glad I could make you "squee" as well, mac.

You guys all spoil me with your comments. My heart swells. Really. It's been a bit tough recently on a personal level, but you guys make things so much brighter.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:04 AM
So darling- you have found your niche in the very functional budget home! :lovestruc
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:01 AM
:lovestruc Another great little house, thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:27 PM
@attuned - I play smaller homes quite exclusively myself, but don't be fooled - I have done some outside of a starter budget!
Here is one that is 65k and one over 100k. They're just on Tumblr. One is a Maxis makeover.

@Michelle - Thanks so much! Glad you like it hun.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:31 AM
Got all of your little 'golden' homes in my game. I love how you worked so many bedrooms in this space. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 2:05 AM
@atymer - Awww, that's so sweet! Thank you for the lovely comment!!! I have all my own homes in my game too, haha (hope that doesn't sound conceited, I do use other creators homes too!) - they're in a 'hood named Golden Circle. My best friend proposed the name, so I used it.